Cereza
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Thanks, you're awesome and welcome to hang with me and sirn anytime. Just stay away from insolent vermin such as Harsha who thrives in hurting the feelings of others. Indians are brutal in this day and age.
    Ignore Harsha, tbh I would just dump him. And as if he could ever take anyone away from me. Nice joke tho br0.
    Yes, I'm sure the ten seconds of your life it took you to type "angry anime .gif" into Google will never be redeemed—I apologize, sincerely, for that. Cereza, all you ever do is respond with .gifs, I think that's why our relationship has become so rocky. Maybe your VM count has significantly decreased because of the lack of effort apparent in your responses, while mine has steadily grown because of all the effort I put into my responses! I've even found a new girl, so sorry babe.

I wish you luck in your romantic adventures with Furry123♥, though! I'm sure this hunk of a man—an Uber moderator, might I add—will fulfill all of your needs! Then again, it looks like you're cheating on this stud with sandshrewz...so I guess you'll never learn, huh? I mean I see sandshrewz's charm, don't get me wrong, but you really need to settle down and stop throwing yourself around, girl.

...Okay? So I guess my whole "you're the love of my life" thing was just some BS from you. I should have known. I might have stolen you away from Bloo, but now you're into Furry123♥? I don't get it. I just don't get it. I thought you—you of all women—would understand my individuality. I'm a unique person too, I'm not some peon amongst others. So hop off. If you don't respect me, that's ok, but don't play with my emotions; that's not ok, I don't care who you think you are, Cereza. If our love means nothing to you, tell me. You won't hurt my feelings—just the contrary, in fact. I'll find a better, more loyal girl. You mean nothing to me, sorry Cereza. Spamming .gifs on my wall does nothing but show me the amount of time you spend giving me loving responses: less than a minute's effort. I just don't understand women like you, but I think there's a song out there that describes how I feel. Here it is: I hope you enjoy.

I guess this is good-bye. I would say that it was a pleasure while it lasted, but the way you throw yourself around makes me believe quite the opposite.
    I was only getting the Scizor from him.. Why do I need to Hitmons for VGC? I just asked if he had a Hitmon just in case you didnt..
    hey i saw that you RNG.. and i want to know if you can do an Intimidate HTop for me? getting ready for VGC and I really suck at RNGing
    Wut? Never there? I'm practically on #smogonwifi all day! Well...I do admit I get distracted some times...

The reason I asked about the trade thread is because I'm thinking of future proofing the thread a little. Each of us would get a whole page of posts, which I believe is more than enough.
    Yo, long time no speaky. I've noticed you haven't updated your portion in the thread. Are there other presssing matters or would you like more space?

By the way, why don't you ever show up in IRC?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…