Iconic
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• It looks like showdown is having lag problems again, can you do pokemon online? I'm going to get lunch now, vm me when you're on
    I'm on pokemon showdown now and will probably will be for at least another hour, message me there if I'm on (same name). If you're on after I get off, VM me, I'll be checking all day.
    Thats right bro, Rocka's gonna win this shit and after that, we will rock the SPL, awooo
    Thats the whole point is the oddness of the tournament, its whoever can get lucky wins.
    But if I were to host a tournament I'd want it to be classic.
    Old school, with 6 pokemon each, all natural pokemon, one on one like in the olden days.lol
    I come from the first generation of battlers.
    I still have every game they made for america, with the exception of Red (lost it somewhere)
    I'm talking I still play crystal.
    So old school battles are my favorites.
    What would be neat is SINGLE type pokemon battle.
    No dual type pokemon.
    That would limit a lot of peoples favorites, though.
    I'm a new member, but I'm not new to the site, and definitely not new to Pokemon. I'm not trying to host a tournament, however, I do have an idea for one.
    Just checking to see if its been done before, or if you like it, feel free to suggest it to whoever.
    What if you had a tournament where THE ONLY MOVES ALLOWED were evasion moves(double team), non-damaging accuracy and status moves (sand attack/thunder wave)(maybe confuse ray/swagger) and OHKO(fissure) moves?
    I will be available to play today (EST time) since now to 3 pm. If i don't see you, i will come back at 6:30-7 pm.
    Hello I'm your opponent for the LC Grand Slam. I'm GMT -4. Sometime next Saturday would be best for me.
    sincere congratulations my friend, you are nothing but exceptional (and I suppose ahem, sik).

one short of bloo though? smh thats CRAZY
    Hey, if you can, would you like to play the final tomorrow before the tour about 6:30-7 pm EST?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…