TheMantyke
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Error while connected to server -- Received error n°0: Connection refused

I have a bitchin' new troll team
    wait there isn't even a smogon or skarmbliss or nugget bridge

I ASKED FOR THE PROGRAM THE COOL KIDS USE
    what is the name of the pokemans battle program all the kids are using these days
    cool thanks for being willing to help. just thought it would make it better to test with two people. this is for VGC if I didn't say that. so far I've had success with a Choice Scarf Garchomp, a cresselia, and an amoongus. I just want some members to solidify that core. I'm kinda thinking a more offensive cress than I've been using. any thoughts? any better way to talk?
    Interesting. I usually struggle in that subject category. I was just curious because you go to Georgia Tech. I figured it was something to do with tech! Anyway hope it goes good for ya.
    Hey just wondering if you could help me build a team. Just need some theorymoning or something. I'm much too good for the tutoring (79th at autumn friendly) and just want to take that next step up and want you to help. Thanks either way.
    Now that VGC rules are up, would you be willing to trade me your

Larvitar
    Adamant | Guts | 31/31/31/31/31/31 | Clean ♀ 49606
    Payback - Rock Slide - Dark Pulse - Pursuit

Metagross In Luxury Ball
    Adamant | Clear Body | 31/31/31/29/31/31 | 252 HP / 252 Atk / 6 Speed
    Meteor Mash - Zen Headbutt - Explosion - Bullet Punch

Registeel
    Careful | Clear Body | 31/31/31/06/31/31 | Clean 15848
    Stealth Rock - Sleep Talk - Iron Head - Ice Punch

Excadrill
    Adamant | Sand Rush | 31/31/31/15/31/31 | 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Speed ♂
    Earthquake - Rock Slide - Rapid Spin - Swords Dance

I really need these for VGC
    Yeah like I just watched the new Sbemails, "independent" was hillarious but I definitely wouldn't have caught on to the humor back then. Sucks that they apparently stopped and all their merchandise is really expensive
    I grew up on Homestar Runner and just went back and started rewatching everything, it's so good
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…