Lee
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• plenty of online sites! (one piece right?) mangaeden.com, and mangareader probably works for you too since you aren't in the US. I know it works for Australia/Japan anyway, dunno about the UK.
    Chocolate is wholly unhealthy? I thought it (or at least dark chocolate with low/no sugar added) was relatively healthy? Or at the very least mostly benign in small quantities.
    I'm not entirely sure why I asked about the meat considering I quit for the exact same reason.
    yeah, i'm not looking to get bulked out or lift competitively, just put on a little bit of mass so i'm not so doughy. since stronglifts has squats 2x per week, think i could just cut one of them out and then take the next day as my rest day?
    i hear you are the man to talk to when it comes to lifting and running fast. what can you tell me? i run cross country not-too-competitively-but-i-enjoy-it. i am just tired of being so thin/frail/weak (5'7, 130lbs (173 cm, 59 kg)) and i think i want to pick up stronglifts 5x5.

however, i still want to keep running during the cross country off-season. you are swole and fast. what can you tell me?
    You need to collect 35 stars in the World Tour mode, that should be at least 18 events if you're playing on Normal mode. It'll probably take 1-2 hours to get him.
    Sonic, Tails, Knuckles and Amy are available from the start. Shadow and Eggman are unlockable, and if you pick up the Limited Edition, you can play as Metal Sonic right from the get-go.
    Silver is the Modern Era's rival boss in the console version as well. They used him instead of Knuckles or Blaze because you have rescue them and there weren't any other characters that would've been appropriate. I'm guessing they didn't see much reason to change things for the 3DS version. Also, if just Silver's presence angers you, just wait until you see the first level of the console version's Modern Era.

I'm so happy Sonic's awesome again. I've been playing Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed recently. Excellent Mario Kart clone, probably the best game I've played all year. Chronicles...eh. It's an alright RPG, the dialogue is pretty good, but the enemies in the second half of the game are real assholes, the soundtrack is awful and the ending is kinda bullshit. Still, the game is fun enough.
    i'm sorry, just consider me a lion protecting my baby cubs that live on my chest~
    OMG lee i am not insecure i just don't think it's fair at all to generalize tiny tittied women like myself as less womanly or anything like that!!! jeez, forgive me for defending myself and other like-bodied girls against chou's idiotic ideals
    Ah I see. Well the sentence is grammatically correct, just a bit awkward. Glad I could help :)
    "Ci rivedremo miei angeli, il tempo durerà per sempre" although I don't really understand what "time will last forever" is supposed to mean, after the first phrase. Does it mean something like "we'll never divide again"?
    Doesnt make sense tbh. I think you should ask him to tell you the sentence in English, so I can properly translate it in italian :-)
    I felt like it was congregation of the masses all over again in the first few pages but yea it's been really good ever since the op took the thread less seriously after the toning episode.

and yeah i'm definitely going to work on my journal when i'm less busy
    Haha yes! I'm a Jane Goodall groupie at heart, but my favorite quote is by e.e. cummings - "I'd rather learn from one bird how to sing than teach ten thousand stars how not to dance"
    lee's private message quotient is filled up etc etc BS

anyhow i was just wondering, during your main running days, did you carry as much muscle mass on you as you do nowadays, and do you feel it impacted your performance at all?
    lol lee how is this whole "toning" business rubbing on you? its beginning to rub me the wrong way. i don't want a big argument in that thread so the post i just made will hopefully be my last as far as this whole mess goes.
    hahahaha wow you PERVERT

ughhhh but how can I make her mad now you're no help
    but fine Ill wait
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…