some hero
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• in order:

it's a shotgun so it's really easier than you'd think, the hardest part isn't pointing the right way but holding up the fairly heavy gun while pointing it the right way (if that makes sense??? try holding a weight at arm's length for a few seconds and you'll know)

no I haven't ever been shot I'm not in a gang or anything

doomsday preppers are retarded and my grandfather only has a bunch of guns because he used to be a professional skeet shooter or something... i'll watch the show EVENTUALLY but it would kinda be ironic/to laugh at the stupid rednecks

I think World War Z goes into that... a ton of people fled north to Canada in hopes the zombies would freeze, and then when they made it there were tons of people with the same idea and they nearly all starved... the zombies all froze, but when the spring came they all thawed out and were still alive. I guess if they were variants that are still alive and need food they would die? I'd rather just find a big boat and get a lot of food and live on the ocean or something.
    I only have one gun, haven't shot it much but I'm pretty decent with it... skeet shooting is really hard because they fire multiple at once, and even though it's double barreled it's really difficult to hit the second target :x

my grandfather owns a couple dozen guns though, mostly pistols and shotguns, so I guess I'd go to him for the zombie apocalypse?

it is super duper humid in georgia, wet heat is way way way worse than dry heat in a place like arizona. In the summer it gets up to like 90-95 consistently, but it feels like 110+... it's easier to be in a desert when it's that hot/humid

I've been all over the SE but never anywhere else in the US aside from Chicago once, nothing interesting
    http://imgur.com/a/4ShIN

i don't care if you ask me questions, but atl is srsly like any shitty metropolitan city in the US ! the farmers and hicks live further out of town, like in milledgeville (my sister went to school there, you may know it as the place where big ben totally didn't rape that chick)
    wut no
    farm how is that racist ??? Cuz I'm from the south? The suburbs around atl are pretty much the same as they are in the north, except a little more republican and hospitable (I do have a very slight southern accent though, comes with the territory)

the point of the show is for the audience to relate to the girl and laugh at the nerds, which annoys me kinda... It is funny though, but in a way (like family guy) where you don't even have to get the jokes, they just say something Nerdy that sounds silly and you just laugh at them
    big bang theory is a show made for dumb people to make fun of smart people so I don't like it (but it is kinda funny every so often, like family guy or something)
    so sad animals make you sad, but sad animals that are people don't make you sad? and happy animals don't make you happy??? ponies are my thing so probably not, but I am running out of 30 kb gifs
    oh i changed it again because the framerate sucked and it was small and ugly... fuck 30 kb avatar limits

it does make me sad tho :(

it's hard to tell without watching all the games, but I'm a pretty big uga fan so I've seen a lot of Jarvis (Teo not so much, that's all just what I've heard)
    Linebackers aren't too hard to judge, really. Speed is important for 3-4 pass rushing OLBs, tackling and play reading ability are important for MLBs (so they're better at run-stopping), pass coverage is usually pretty important or 4-3 OLBs... Jarvis Jones is a one trick pony like Demarcus Ware and can really only rush the passer. He's fast enough to make plays all over the field, but you're not gonna line a natural pass rusher like him up to drop into coverage! Teo is more of a pure MLB and definitely not the elite talent, but (football) intelligence is a pretty important factor at the position. Part of the reason the Packers got blown out like they did were because they couldn't react to the zone read and kept biting on the play fake... I don't see a guy like Teo doing that over and over like they did.

Supposedly the strength in this draft is along both lines. Lucky for the Giants I guess! (and also the Falcons)
    jarvis jones is a pure 3-4 pass rusher (like Ware), manti teo is a pretty balanced mlb who could play in 3-4 or 4-3. they're really not very exchangeable players (though I think jarvis is the best player in the draft)
    idfk what you're talking about I don't watch WD and I'm pretty sure I've never posted about it ???

they actually film WD about 15 minutes from where I live which is pretty tight, we even had my sister's wedding at some inn they've shown on the show a couple times or some shit

50 shades of ray can stop anybody baby
    what walking dead ??? random

i use project free tv tho

i'd choose the pats too but to say the ravens have no chance after they threw all over the broncos D is p silly imo
    hell texas is tough and baltimore played lights-out and have been a massive headache for the Pats for years. i need to see how they play against houston before i can say for sure, but their SB chances are far from guaranteed.
    I dunno

can't see peyton NOT winning it though, regardless of how much AP deserves it
    I thought Smith was a "safe" choice and the defense could carry them just like last year, but obviously he wouldn't have been able to keep up with Green Bay today!
    man I'm not gonna deny that I thought the niners had been making a mistake starting Kaep over the past two months and today, and my first thought about the interception for TD was "haha told you so" but he's really bounced back! I can safely admit that I was wrong.
    I've never been to a PRO game, been to a ton of college games. I would never ever go to a game at the superdome or in oakland in falcons gear though, I'd rather not die.

lots of reasons I've never been to a Falcons game... they used to suck so there was no incentive to go, my family prefers college football so we go to those games instead, and once we got good tickets got pretty damned expensive. My dad had promised us he'd get us tickets like three years ago to a game, and he just got the idea to get tickets for me and my sister/brother in law so we could go to the playoff game.
    that was the worst defensively coached quarter in NFL history and a complete fluke. no lead is safe when your coaching staff calls plays like that. you should read the tmq article about it (control f "sweet quarter of the season").
    cool as in surface cool and cool to the people he likes, while dickish to everyone else I guess
    he's a good coach and a pretty cool person, but a total dickwad. hate him from his days at USC. case and point: after the usc recruiting scandal, he packed his bags and got the fuck out of there as soon as the press report was released.

not to mention the fake punt while they were up 30 against the Bills, that's just sick.
    C'mon man, a healthy griffin does what he did in the first quarter in every quarter. That offense was unstoppable until he tweaked his knee.
    if only it were that easy... Gronk and friends are so successful because they are literally freaks when it comes to their athleticism. too fast for linebackers to cover, too big for cornerbacks to cover, and just too good for safeties to cover. these guys don't grow on trees, but you can be sure teams will be looking at the big tight ends more closely in future drafts.

I think we had 4, one less than the league leaders at 5 and the same number as teams like the Pats I think. Probably will be the same next year for both the Falcons/Giants, 3-5 range (1 thursday, 1 monday, 1 sunday, then 1-2 more on sunday or monday).

I don't love the NFC East, honest. I'm just not sold on Seattle. take a look at who they lost to on the road this year... detroit, arizona, st. louis, miami... don't think they have it in them to win a game like this.
    seattle probably can defend the skins' passing game pretty well, but thanks to RGIII have a massive edge when it comes to the running game. i don't think the linebackers for seattle can stop them to be honest. regardless it's setting up to be a pretty exciting game, best of the divisional round by far.
    there are drastic differences between the zone-read and the wildcat. the wildcat had *maybe* a half-dozen plays you could run (not counting the once in a blue moon passing play, which could utilize any receiver routes). the zone-read is essentially one big play action, and as everyone knows play action passing in the nfl has worked for ages. the only way it'd stop working is if you didn't have to respect the threat of the RB (ie if morris got hurt, or the interior of the redskins o-line gives out) or if the secondary is flawless enough to match up with the receivers one on one in play action passing situations. it is possible, but only against an awesome defense (like the steelers, who basically shut it down).
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…