Huntofthelion
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• It's all good. I got it set up and joined #pokemon. I assume you're Huntofthelion on IRC too?
    I'm not familiar with IRC, no. I really only have a vague concept of what it is.
    i can battle now if you're available, but if you can't do it right now then i'll be on friday for the whole day. my timezone is gmt-8

i'm on ps as watashi
    posting in suspect thread from a 2010 base model kindle

true dedication right here
    Hey hunt. I'm gmt+1, and generally available after 4pm my time. Istill have to make my team and pm it to the host though :)
    thanks, just trying to keep the peace while maintaining a position on what i feel is critical to the future of bw2
    thanks Hunt ~.~ greatly appreciate the support you gave me in allowing me to achieve it!
    Ehh, I kinda see your point even though I still feel it fits into the discussion. Maybe I could have worded it differently but its whatever.
    Editing out my fake convo between gamefreak employees is understandle, but I included those bolded messages about how Drizzle and Drought were intended to be OP because it was given to Uber pokemon like Kyogre and Groudon were a main selling point of mine as to why it is still OP today in this generation and should be suspect worthy in the least. So im just curious, why that part was also deleted, too?
    Okay, understand and I can see where your coming from now that you put it like that... The only real reason I bothered to post is becus DLC seems to be a shift in trends as series that have never had such a thing have gotten DLC... (I didn't see much of a difference from theorymoning but) I guess they only way to know for sure is if they try to add DLC... Until then I see your point
    have a good day.
    Hello, I have a simple question, why was my post deleted it was intended to be oriented solely towards how DLC could drastically effect competitive battling in the OU metagame... I was attempting to imply how a DLC model could prevent the tiers from stabilizing by adding/tweaking moves/abilities/Pokemon... While hypothetical I feel it was well grounded on its basis as the addition of even new forms has proven to completely change the meta(Thunderus-T anyone)... if that isn't competitive then can you explain in your definition what is??
    As you had problems with my post, can I have you explain what they were, and how I can modify the message to convey the intended point properly.

Thank you for your time in advance
    -Dragrath
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…