blarajan
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I sure hope so. Basketball and academic competitions died down, so the only thing I have going on now is track. Should be a lot easier to schedule in lessons and stuff! And thanks for picking me up again. I've been slammed this week since district basketball tournaments are going. But it'll be over soon! ^_^ Later!
    It's fine. The Super Bowl's the reason I only waited for you for like 20 minutes anyway. :P I was on from like 2 to 2:30 my time, but you weren't on then so I got off and ended up falling asleep. But it's alright. I think my next open time is Friday. If we can't cover everything, maybe I can sign up for tutoring again and request you or something. My extracurriculars die down a lot right about now.
    uh, should I ask some others first or just go right to it with your permission

might have to edit the analysis a bit as well
    hey
    I was wondering, as a small subjective change, which ability was better on Evio shroomish: Effect Spore or Poison Heal. I've been using Effect Spore Shroomish for a while now and I do have to say that times where I fit in an extra sleep or paralysis against opponents is far more than the amount of times where I've been poisoned. Being that Shroomish is a Sand / physical attacker counter, wouldn't being able to status opposing attackers be better and more frequent than healing from a poison that you're getting in 1/50 matches?

Sincerely,
    your tutee
    You haven't replied yet or anything, so I'm gonna go. I'll message you my finished team ideas & reasonings later, along with a time that I'll be open, alright? Later.
    I'm on right now if you want to get some tutoring in. I'll be on the IRC channel.
    Alright, I'm thinking that I'll have most of Thursday night available. But my schedule just became a lot more packed. My grandma ended up in the hospital. We're pretty sure she'll be fine, but we still have to bring her things and visit and that could be at unexpected times. But I'll have Internet access now, so I can actually tell you if I need to cancel ahead of time.
    Dude, I'm sorry. The trip didn't go how I expected, and we ended up getting back too late to do anything. I tried to get on with some dude's phone on the way back, but we hit a dead zone. And then I got home late and had to go to bed. I'll message you the next time I'm open, though. Sorry...
    Alright! That sounds cool. I have stuff I should probably stop procrastinating on today anyway. And Sunday will 100% have to do. Unless a snowstorm gets all of my stuff cancelled, there's no way I'll have free time this week outside of bus rides and sleeping. :P
    Hey, just thought I'd give you a heads up about my tutoring; my schedule is 100% packed for this entire week. Except maybe tomorrow during the day. I'm not entirely sure about tomorrow, but I for sure can't get on the rest of the week. School stuff just like slammed me. If I'm on tomorrow, I'll look for you on the IRC, but if I'm not, I won't be available until next Sunday. Sorry if it inconveniences you any.
    Okay. If you want to do some tutoring then, I'll be on. But if you don't want to, that's fine, too. I wasn't expecting to have time today anyway.
    My basketball game got cancelled, so now I'm open later today. If you want to do some more tutoring, feel free to message me a time.
    No, that's perfect. It's actually a lot better for me than our planned time, so I'm happy now. I'll be on at 8 my time! :)
    Alright, I figured out the IRC finally. I'll be on for a little while right now if you're up for something, otherwise, I'll wait until 8:30 or 9 like you said.
    Sorry, they were rambling at church tonight and I got back late... I'm still open the rest of the night until like 9 if you happen to log back on. I'll be good at 9 my time tomorrow, so let's just do that then. Yeah, sorry again.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…