KidChameleon
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• We still got to play GSC for the pokespain World Cup. Still waiting for some contact of yours
    hey, we are paired for the hispanic world cup. i'm gmt+1 and prefer evenings. please tell me when you would like to play, see you!
    Is ok!
    then see you over PS, my alt will be Nu_Sid. Remember to submit you team before the match
    Hello kidChameleon, I'm your opponent on the VGC tournament.
    I'm on GMT-4 and online almost all nights, we can play over wi-fi or on PS, you choose.
    hey man, we should battle for the dpp fest tourney. probably the weekend is the best to play our matches, I'm GMT+1 btw.
    Yea, Wednesday at 4pm its ok. I'll be in PO, Reborn server as VallejoMC.
    The second tier could be Adv ou if you want.
    See u. Hf.
    lol man I thought I replied you days ago, so When can you play? Sorry for that, I was online days ago and sorry for the attitude of my teammates but they never play in smogon and I thought they don't know the main rules of this game.
    you seem to be active, ill be on there now and we can play to make it faster.
    im GMT+8. would 2pm work for you? the day doesn't matter to me. hell, it could be a weekday.
    Saturday sounds good, any time during the day really what about like 5pm your time or something on Grotto?
    Sup, we've been matched up for the fuk ferro tour.. I'm GMT+0, vm me any specific day and time you've prefer to play.. Bare in mind I'm busy with SPL prep. Thanks~
    Hey KC i've got to battle you for the home field advantage tourney. When are you available? Me from 5 pm gmt + 1
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…