Pocket
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey sorry i got problems with my connection. So i'd like to know if you can play now ? If not i'm often online around 9PM GMT+1
    I have to leave now because of an unexpected event, I'll be able to play at my 22:30! ( It's not too late seeing when we battled yesterday )
    I'm still up for writing it, I've just been waiting on that last QC check. I'm more neutral to the set now since, between now and the time that I submitted it, things like Lead Skarm have popped up and really shined and are probably better lead options. But even so, I'm up to finishing it when QC gives the OK.
    I never said that, go re-read my posts.

I dismissed your calcs because they were useless man, they didn't prove shit. (Remember that time when you calced Fire Punch vs 252 HP / 0 Def Scizor in sun?) My point of contacting tournament players wasn't too discredit you; i wanted their opinion because they actually play at a high level.

Also you're uncharacteristically mad Pocket, chill out.

When did I personally attack you ?_?

(and besides, you're being forgetful, I was WAY nastier to you in the OU suspect forums :V)
    Once again, thx a lot for the huge support Pocket (i know that you are tired of saying np, but what can you do?)! And don't worry, when i become an admin i won't forget about you ;D
    sup im not working on analysis any more, passed crustle to equator :) crawdaunt to unreserved xatu too and crustle goes to equator
    Hey i'm your opponent for the RUPL , if you are here , can we play now on grotto ?
    You're not senior staff. :P

Can you get a PS leader/admin or a Smogon smod/admin to advocate for your proposal?
    please try to remember the following, I know I've told you this stuff in the past:

1) Any weather is NOT capitalized (ie. rain, sun, sandstorm, hail) unless you're talking about the moves Sunny Day, Rain Dance, Sandstorm, or Hail

2) ALL moves are capitalized ALL the time

3) When you're talking about the actual stat that's being affected, it's capitalized (ie. Defense, Special Defense, Attack, etc.)

4) Please don't abbreviate Pokemon into pairs, ie. Therians (which doesn't even make sense) or Lati twins. Spell them out.
    Hey! We're paired for smogon vgc official tournament, I can battle this weekend, I'm GMT +1, so my afternoons/nights are ok for me.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…