Finchinator
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yo, PU sometime.
    I'm free until Friday at
    Noon, Pacific Time
    (PST)

Just about any time, really. Name it and I'm there; finals are over.
    Idk about 11pm tomorrow. I might be able to make it and may be around 10 minutes late but if I can't then we'll find another time.

I can't do that on Saturday, but Sunday sounds good.

Can you make it on Thursday/Friday 10pm-ish (my time)? That would be good too.
    Our timings are like 12 hours apart

Could you make it in the morning? If you can do it in your morning that would be great because it's at night for me. I might maybe try to make it tomorrow morning (your nighttime), but might be a little late for you, if it's fine
    Well i'm battling Meow because then he literally can't battle on the weekend.

To be honest, I want to be at my peak when I fight you because you're a very strong player :p
    yo we're paired for "the sequels are never good". you know i'm gmt+1, and i'm mostly available in the afternoons (4.30 pm-8.30 pm). when would you like to play?
    Hey.

Yeah playing on the weekend would be best, we should be able to finish our best of 3s then.

Good luck in advance.
    Yeah, I'm GMT -4 too. Despite me being online, I don't think I'll have time to play atm until sometime tomorrow afternoon, as I'm busy with a few threads to work on. Would you prefer to play on PS or PO?
    You make a valid point. I'll try Landorus-T out when I have the time. Thanks for the suggestion!
    Hmm, yeah, I've always wanted Landorus-T on my team, since it has a much bigger attack stat than Landorus, but Sand Force compensates for that and then there's the fact that my team has no other sand abuser. Also Landorus can outspeed some boosted threats and other scarfers that Landorus-T can't. Depends on the situation I guess.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…