Trinitrotoluene
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• Whoa !
    I had no idea you were in Smogon Creator Organization now !
    Nice to meet you man ^^
    Aw, I'll miss you too. Seriously, thanks for everything man. It was awesome actually making RMTs here and you liking them since I always looked up to you when I lurked all the time. So thanks. Good luck with everything. C:
    Well then, you sound like you'd make a fantastic addition to the group. I happily welcome you to the Smogon Creators Organization. : )

So, if you'd like to introduce yourself to the rest of the group, or if you have any questions about the group you'd like to ask, you can to both in the Introduction thread. Also, please read through the group rules before posting in any other threads.
    That's plenty of information, and quite impressive too, I might add.

Now, here's the most important question: if we let you into the group, would you be an active contributor? We're still a small group, and we want members who will actively participate in group discussions and projects to help the group grow and prosper. Would you joining the group help us do that?
    You're a person?
    [/HIDE]

Jokes aside, how much experience would you say you have in OU? Would you consider yourself knowledgeable?
    So, you're interested in joining the Smogon Creators Organization? Could you tell me a little about yourself, your experiences on Smogon and why you want to join?
    Btw man, are you planning on finishing Heatran? I am asking because almost one month has passed and you have only written the overview. Considering that its original revamp thread has been up from Januray, we now have completed 4 months of Heatran in c&c, which is very long, while it shouldn't be so long. So if you are willing to finish it within a week that's fine, otherwise inform me so we can reassign it to someone else ok?
    My avatar is from Durarara!!

and lel where both wimminz now o3o

...man we are sad pokenerds Q_Q
    wanna play on the po main server in 30 minutes? i need to grab a bite, i'll be on as [idm]hugo
  • Loading…
  • Loading…