B-Lulz
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi we have to play for fuk dw I'm -5 when you wanna do this
    B-Lulz
    B-Lulz
    well you never came on that time yesterday, message me when you come on today to play, i have my team ready
    MetalGro$$
    MetalGro$$
    sorry about that I couldn't make it
    I'll be on most of today under alt MetalGross so let's get this done
    B-Lulz
    B-Lulz
    challenged you on PS now, so ready when you are
    Hi man, when can you play for FUK DW tour? I'm GMT -3, see you!
    B-Lulz
    B-Lulz
    hey err i should be free whenever just gotta build a team. i'm gmt +0 so shouldn't be too hard!
    Hey, I'm sorry but I can't make it tomorrow evening because my mother just told me we were going to the restaurant in family.. When will you be free then ? :/
    blulz

nah, my last exam is on the 30th and I don't plan on celebrating with vgc, too much effort/money for what it is :P

love youuuu hope life is good!
    or if you want we can schedule a time, I can play like 7-11pm GMT+1 for most of next week
    Hi, we need to play for VGC r3. go on #nuggetbridge IRC and message me as I should be on whenever I can play
    Hi
    I can play for the pound for pound tomoorow from 1 PM to 7 PM and sunday from 10 AM to 7 PM GMT+2.
    When can u play ?
    yeah you got subbed in round 2 which is ridiculous, but i'll be on irc pretty much from now until like 10 pm my time (8 hours from this vm). i'll talk to ditto about an extension also, since the deadline is today but an activity win wouldn't be fair given the circumstances.
    Hi B-Lulz, seeing as you like Moltres, i have a favor to ask. Can you use Agility + Hurricane + Fire Blast + HP Ground/Roost Moltres on a rain team, and after you do come back to the Moltres thread with results or even logs if it would be possible? I would do it myself, but i have been kind of busy the last days and this is why am asking you... Thx in advance!
    hey, we're paired up for the round 3 of dpp fest. i'm on gmt-3 and i should be free most of the day, but i have tests tomorrow, friday, and sunday, so i'll probably study during the night :o
    hey i should be available pretty much all day over the weekend so we should probably play then. plus ill probably have my teams built by then as well.
    well, my mother's computer is broken and she is going to use mine for work soon so i dont know if i'll be able to make it on our scheduled time...
    sorry ive been sick for some days and i havent been on too much time, we can play today or tomorrow if you like
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…