GatoDelFuego
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Thank you! Now if I can just get on the GP team my life has all meaning <.<
    GatoDelFuego
    GatoDelFuego
    haven't you sent an app in yet? if so just bother oggles or jelli or something
    Governess
    Governess
    I did! The first time was a while ago, but I was rejected then. Then, I sent in another one, and (I'm not even sure if they looked at it) but Oggy rejected me from an amcheck I did and said nothing from my application :<
    OOPS!! LOL! My phone screen is too small to see both postbit and post at the same time. I saw you also had that mentor sig so I thought you were him xD and ya it's too small to see the 'posted by' thing too LOL
    Ugh, iPad stinks (keeps deleting my posts when I freeze up :<). What was said before it was lost was that Regice, Ninjask, and Alomomola (all NU) only need one more check to be put on-site, so having it checked would be much appreciated. Cheers to having an overly active C&C tier!
    GatoDelFuego
    GatoDelFuego
    Well, I was the one who put a check on ninjask already haha

I'll see if I can get the other two done today, but I'm leaving for a camping trip tomorrow for a week, so I won't be able to do any other ones 3:
    Heh, I'm actually in Lisle, I marked Naperville because I wasn't going to say specific location, but I don't really care about that anymore haha. But yeah, I literally was at the 59/Ogden intersection today, so not too far off from you.
    oh well it was like my 10th post or something the thread's name was sex and relationships and i was the happiest player in the PS that moment after peaking the ladder, so i had no time to check how trollish the older post where.

but this right here is the most ironic words i've read in smogon

"Nobody takes you seriously because you posted seriously in a troll thread"

thanks for telling me that it was a troll thread though
    You sound like you have experience with this, somehow.
    Of course, you can't be a Spy, right? hahaha that's impossible, right?
    well, clearly you wanna play tf2 more, right? i mean, unless you're under an obligation to play or something, a game is made to have fun, ja? besides, the games aren't actually going anywhere [unless you're just renting them?]
    Hi Gato, could you help GP check either NU Rotom-F or NU Golurk? They've been sitting around for pretty long.

Also, could you tell me which GP members are the more active ones so I can ask from them? Thanks!
    What about fusing with a zipper and throw less of this bullshit :

you on that prince buhfa or something like that
    "Can you and grey knight just fuse together to become the greatest poster on smogon"
    lol, well, I'm sure you have been busy with that. You can GP check this if you are bored; two people amchecked it (Everyone always amchecks mine :<) so it should be pretty easy. .3.
    Hi, Gato? How's it going? It's been a while since we talked ^^;

When you can, can you GP check NU Phione? It's fairly short, so it shouldn't take too long (There is Dunsparce as well, but someone amchecked it and I haven't implemented it yet). Thanks in advance!
    Thanks!
    I never thought anyone noticed the little stuff.

Yeah, I'll have to 'mature' and shit now with a badge. I miss the old vagabond posting.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…