MMII
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• LOL you're adorable reading the moderating guidelines
    MMII
    MMII
    Yeah, I told myself I didn't want to be the next furai.
    Furai
    Furai
    fuck off
    Hey, you made a lot of great suggestions for the ubers botw thread, thanks for that; I will implement them all. I was wondering if you think it is a good idea to fit in two battles a week since the first round will be skipped.
    MMII
    MMII
    Personally, I don't think there is much rush to get battles out and having two sort of steals the spotlight from the other.
    Trainer Au
    Good point, I'll stick with one battle then, thanks again!
    Hey! Yeah I'm down to substitute (or if Syrim leaves take his place)

My timezone is Est (GMT -5 I think) and probably the best way to contact me is through pm's or by Showdown (my name'll be Manaphy something)
    MMII
    MMII
    Excellent! Also, is there a trainer sprite you would like for the thread?
    Manaphy
    Manaphy
    Wallace would be fine
    Hey Melee Mewtwo, I was wondering something. You're a skilled player when it comes to Ubers stall. What's your opinion on Hex Giratina-O with Toxic Spikes support? I've been using it, and it works really well.
    MMII
    MMII
    My problem with this set (and well I guess Hex in general) is that it doesn't really introduce anything new to Giratina-O in terms of the way it functions.
    MMII
    MMII
    It just gets a stronger (situationally) special ghost type STAB which isn't much to write home about when it's already such a dangerous Dragon Tail user. (which will typically out damage Hex) If there were specific problem mons for it that Hex targeted it would be interesting but on Tina-o it just seems pointless.

As for the other aspects, his "standard" sets already cover those things. (Tina-o needs a revamp)
    rileydelete
    rileydelete
    Thanks for the advice man. You rock! :)
    u mo as hell
    MMII
    MMII
    <Melee_Mewtwo> !u mo
    <TIBot> mo: stands for modus operandi which translates as method of operatio

:( I'm lost
    We're paired for Ubers open, I'm GMT -4. What times will you be available?
    FAJI
    Monday or Tuesday is fine
    MMII
    MMII
    Okay, which day and time do you prefer? As long as I don't have to worry about having to play anytime past nine Pm here (so 4PM for you) I should be fine.
    MMII
    MMII
    Well, I'll be on IRC at #pokemon on those days anyways. Odds are if I'm on I can play so if you see me just PM me.
    is your avatar and ct another failed bet?
    MMII
    MMII
    Nah, I just felt like doing it. (if I could find the pastebin I'd show you the reference)
    Thanks Melee. The idea just came to me as I was putting my thoughts together-- I mean, why not? Pretty sure we could solve everything if we put our heads together. Right now I made my recommendation to that post as just a shot in the dark, but if people start thinking about that as a potential option, and it garners support (especially from influential players, mods, and tier leaders), we could do this.
    I'm not going to be available from today until Tuesday so some time after that please. I am on irc as dodrio.
    MMII
    MMII
    That works for me no problem.
    This is just a suggestion, but I think that you should create a new Ubers viability thread like NU did. The main reason I suggest this is that many users will not know where to go to find the relevant viability Ranking (as the OP is very outdated). You should also get Tobes's permission to create a new thread
    Sorry if I was confusing.
    MMII
    MMII
    If I remember correctly, Furai is going to try to make me the new original poster of the current thread. (after he finishes with some tournament he is in or somehting)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…