HANTSUKI
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• When do you want to play for LC open?
    HANTSUKI
    HANTSUKI
    My schedule is kinda random right now, so it'll be easier if you catch me sometime on IRC (I'm always on #baril and #pokemon) or just tell me when and where find you and I'll try to catch you sometime
    Fuzznip
    Fuzznip
    Weekdays: 7pm-10pm EST
    Weekends: 1pm-3pm EST
    Hey when do you want to play for the GSC Tournament?
    My timezone is gmt +2, I am usually free in the evenings, but I can battle in the morning too
    mael
    mael
    I'd rather play somewhen next week
    I am almost always online after 20:00 my time, does that work for you?
    HANTSUKI
    HANTSUKI
    It'll not work on Monday and Tuesday because I'll be busy at afternoon and maaaybe Wed will not work too. I'll be on later on these days tho if you wanna wait. Thursday onwards 8pm at your gmt will work for sure

If you use IRC, you can try to find me on #pokemon and #baril, maybe you catch me before thursday or I can try to find you too o.o
    mael
    mael
    I am usually in #littlecup, #doubles and #lcuu, I'll be looking for you
    My Skype is "JKruzes". For contact in the Tour Uber blablabla..
    Kruzes
    U can play naw?
    HANTSUKI
    HANTSUKI
    I don't have a team with Mence yet, I'll build it later. So let me know where and when I can find you and I'll catch you later in the simulator
    Kruzes
    Okey, i want u reply in PO, my nick is Kruzes obv.
    Hi, we're partners for the Doubles Doubles tournament! Your opponent is Pat Labor. Good Luck! :)
    Level 51
    Level 51
    um maybe you might want to contact him ?_?
    HANTSUKI
    HANTSUKI
    He didn't even contact me neither and I'm on most part of the time.

Don't worry, you don't have to be my nanny o.o
    Level 51
    Level 51
    Sorry, I was just paranoid since I'm prolly gonna lose to Braverius
    Hey, I'm your opponent for LC Open! I'm GMT-4 and quite active on weekends and on IRC in #neverused, so it should be easy to find me and get this done! :)
    Hey, when can you play for the NU open? I'll be completely unavailable on Saturday but should have time on the other days to play.
    HANTSUKI
    HANTSUKI
    Friday or Sunday would be good. Just catch me on #baril or #pokemon, it'll be easy to find me on
    we play your team for the Ghosting Tourney, we still have to build our team though, Reach works on weekends so we might have to play sometime next week. Tell me what days and times work for your team, two of our team are PST and one is EST if that helps somehow.
    HANTSUKI
    HANTSUKI
    We're all GMT-3 (and not in daylight saving time). The weekend is the best for us, but if it's bad for reach we can schedule for some weekday at our afternoon/evening
    Psychotic
    It doesnt look like reach is gonna be playing with us, we have been trying to contact him but he hasnt been active at all over the past week, so we can probably play this weekend. We will be on at 1 PM for us on Saturday, we are GMT-8 so that is 6 PM your time i think. Let us know if that works.
    Hi, we gotta fight for the Ubers Open R2. I'm GMT +8 and am generally on from 8pm to 12am my time on weekdays, and anytime on weekends.
    HANTSUKI
    HANTSUKI
    Oh, I think I'll be on

And I'll be here for more 2 hours or something like that today if you wanna play too
    D4RR3N
    D4RR3N
    uhm sorry, I might not be able to play before tour because I'm kinda tired lol, sorry. What other times are you on?
    HANTSUKI
    HANTSUKI
    I'll be here for like 6~8 hours from now
    Hiya, we're up for Fuk DW. If you see me online, drop me a message and we'll get this done.
    HANTSUKI
    HANTSUKI
    Do you use IRC? I don't usually see the members list here o.o

I'm always on #baril and #pokemon, you can PM me there whenever you see me
    Hello, I'm your opp for r1 of the Ubers open, I am GMT+1 and can play mosr evenings from 10pm-1am, good luck! :)
    HANTSUKI
    HANTSUKI
    I'm GMT-3 (not in Daylight Saving Time) and usually free during the afternoon/evening, so I'll prolly find you easily

Do you use IRC or idle on PS/PO?

I'm always on #pokemon and #baril on IRC, it's easier to find me there. If you idle on the simulators, tell me which alt you use
    Icicle Fissh
    Icicle Fissh
    I'm +Icicle Fissh on PS main, and I usually idle there, but I'll try and get on IRC too and see if I can see you :)
    Brother, When can you play ?
    HANTSUKI
    HANTSUKI
    if you use IRC, just catch me on IRC, I'm always on #frontier, #pokemon and #baril

I'll just be busy today's afternoon~evening, but I'm free later/other days
    hey, we're opponent for r1 of RU Open. I'm GMT -4, when a good time for you to play?
    HANTSUKI
    HANTSUKI
    I'm GMT-3 and free most part of the time (but I'm being on usually during the late night in the last days D:), I just can't play during the morning and Friday's afternoon

If you use IRC, you can find me on #baril, #pokemon and #frontier
    We got our pairings. When will you be able to play?
    BlankZero
    BlankZero
    I'm almost constantly on in #doubles.
    HANTSUKI
    HANTSUKI
    okay, I'll try to find u there. You can find me on #pokemon, #frontier and #baril
    BlankZero
    BlankZero
    sounds good. I'll try and be on #pokemon more starting tomorrow. Busy with the new Doubles C&C stuff today. I have my Breloom ready tho.
    so we have to play for Highlander Round 2. I've done my picks already. Just waiting on you.
    Srry I was moving house over the weekend and I am going to France in two days... where I have internet but still time will be limited, so can we play today or tomorrow that'd be great, otherwise I would have to try and steal a team in France which wouldn't be great :(
    We've gotta battle for UU open, I'm gmt+1 and always on irc (pretty much). What chans do you go on??
    I'm GMT+2 and can play whenever you want. I'll catch you on IRC, I'm usually on during afternoon/evening.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…