Tobes
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I got my eyes on you, your everything that I see. I want your heart, love and emotion endlessly. I can't get over you, you left your mark on me.
    Couldn't make it to Florida today? I was hoping to see you there, we could have talked about VGC on smogon.
    Tobes
    Tobes
    I'm burned out on Pokemon and just didn't want to go (putting a team together was especially too much of a pain). I actually announced my retirement in SS a few days ago. It's probably for the best that I didn't go though, since I have a nasty cold right now and probably would've gotten you sick lol.
    Tobes
    Tobes
    Anyway I'm glad you still want to help with VGC on Smogon. You should talk with TheMantyke since he's probably going to be my successor.
    Hey - new user, just wondering why I can't reply to any threads? I can't click in the text box at all, thought it might be a permission issue.
    Tobes
    Tobes
    Sounds more like a problem with the browser to me
    Hey for the Ubers Viability Write-Ups, do we just post them and somebody will copy paste them?
    Grand Slam - RU Tourney. I'll need a few days to makes teams.
    Tobes
    Tobes
    I'm available pretty much any time. I still need to build some teams though.
    Vaz
    Vaz
    Finished with teams? We only have a few days left.
    Tobes
    Tobes
    Sorry, I've been much busier with moving in for college, preparing for classes, etc. than I was expecting. You can take the win.
    Hey, since you're VGC leader and all, can you look over my team? Nugget Bridge isn't really helping me actually deal with threats to the team. I mentioned some possible changes in a later post. http://nuggetbridge.com/forums/topic/2056-camel/
    Tobes
    Tobes
    Well, I'm not convinced Camerupt is worth using over Eruptran, but it's your choice. Firstly, I'd suggest replacing Tyranitar with Abomasnow. By nature of this being an Eruption-based team you NEED to have a second mode for handling rain, and Abomasnow is better suited for this. This does open you up to Latios a bit more before you have Trick Room up, so I'd next suggest Chople Scrafty over Landorus-T. (cont.)
    Tobes
    Tobes
    It's not as weak to rain, still has Intimidate, handles Lati@s like a champ, and has Fake Out to support your Trick Room setters (both of which can still be Spored before they can TR, Mental Herb or no). Dusknoir sucks. Either use Eviolite Dusclops or go with a better offensive Ghost TR-setter like Jellicent. (cont.)
    Tobes
    Tobes
    If you do go with Jellicent and Abomasnow, you can probably drop Gastrodon for something better (say, Breloom or Amoonguss). If you want to keep Gastrodon, I'd replace Muddy Water with Scald and Earth Gem with something like Rindo Berry. Lastly, Skill Swap should probably be replaced unless you switch to Heatran; Reflect or Sunny Day look like they would fit better.
    Hey when do you want to play for the UU Open? I'm free all day after 1:00 pm (EST) on both Sunday and Monday. Nice trophy btw ;)
    Tobes
    Tobes
    Ty ;)
    I'll be a bit busy for part of Monday, but I should be available all of Sunday (after I wake up, which won't be until 4 or 5 pm lol)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…