Cereza
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I think you and bloo should take your relationship to the next level ;) (just make it official) i'll let him know on his wall everything you feel about him.
    [11:36:01 م] Masterclass: cmon man what will it take.. it's not like you got something better to do
    [11:36:13 م] cbb: unless they change the entire fucking metagame I won't return till xy
    [11:36:27 م] cbb: or if Cereza personally asks me to return
    Hi, I would much appreciate it if you could leave a message on CrashingBoomBang's wall. He has quit pokemon and he really ''admires'' you and i think if you messaged him telling him to come back he might. (atleast he said that)
    Hi Cereza, you answered my question about RNG abusing SoulSilver on a 3DS a while back. Now that I have a bit of time I am going to try that RNG abuse. Would you tell me what to set my Eontimer values to if I am aiming for 12/04/2012 21:59:55 with delay of 5177? I am going to do the TID/ID abuse to start my adventure.
    I could have sworn you had badges...

Also, happy late birthday?
    Reactions: Cereza
    Cereza
    Cereza
    haha, no ,_, I'm too lazy to get one it seems.

and thanks!! :3
    Hey I was wondering if you can trade now? btw my FC has changed again its now 2839 2078 5362
    Cereza
    Cereza
    ME YOU ROOM NOW
    Tomorrow then and non-redis is fine. Just so you know there will be an update later this week cos I've finally learnt how to do entralink abuse! and there's a few other RNG projects I'm working on as well...
    I can trade later tonight, maybe in about 4 hrs, otherwise tomorrow will be fine since I'm not going anywhere. Anyway it's partly my fault since I didn't ask for your FC earlier. Also what were the redis rights for your Arceus? I'm happy either way since I missed that event.
    Cereza
    Cereza
    It'll be 5 am by then haha
    It's not easy to coordinate when we live at opposite sides of the world ha?

Also, non redis
    I'm still on if you want to trade but I have to go in about 15 mins from this post.
    Cool your online, wanna trade now? I've just updated my FC on the first post in my thread.
    Cereza
    Cereza
    Actually yes, just give 10 mins ok?
    Yeah sure I can trade tomorrow afternoon or later in the week. How many credits did you want?
    Hey Cereza if you come back online I can trade anytime tonight (which is now) over the weekend. Although I'm still waiting on a response for what you'd like in return.
    Oh OK it's just that I didn't get a response. Which pokemon were you interested in for the DW Arceus?
    Hi so I was wondering if you got my PM?
    Cereza
    Cereza
    Yup I did. I can trade later today. I'm just waking up right now. :p
    cereza
    look
    i missed your birthday
    :'(
    Reactions: Cereza
    Cereza
    Cereza
    Don't worry, you didn't miss my birthmonth ;)
    tab
    tab
    happy birthmonth n_n
    Cereza
    Cereza
    Thank you~~ now...wehere's my present? -.-
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…