Halcyon.
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Just a reminder that you need to get your match done for the No More Legends Tournament

<3
    Whether you get your badge or not, I won't be here to see you get it.
    Dr Ciel
    Real Life has swamped me. But don't worry, I'll leave a goodbye gift. It'll be my goodbye forever team.
    Halcyon.
    Halcyon.
    Well, I've been in a rating slump, but I'll try my best to rate it when you make it.
    Dr Ciel
    Don't worry, you'll WANT to rate it.
    Hey, so you've been totally spoiled in regards to X and Y information, right? In that case, do you think you could tell me how many new pokemon are introduced this gen? I heard there were very few... Are there still any left to discover, or have they revealed them all already?
    Halcyon.
    Halcyon.
    Yes, without spoiling too much, this new metagame is looking like it maaaay be headed toward bulky offense, much like UU is now. I can't say for sure, obviously, but I can say that it will be very different from what it is now.
    False Sense
    False Sense
    YES BULKY OFFENSE. I really dislike using Hyper Offense as a playstyle, so having a generation less geared toward it might favor on my teambuiling. But then again, didn't we think the same thing about 5th gen early on?
    Halcyon.
    Halcyon.
    Haha yes, which is why I can't be sure. I mean, BW was pretty bulky. It wasn't until the Deo-S and later the BW2 days that it became AS hyper offensive. We'll just have to wait and see.
    hey, quick little update on "GameShark" Phase 4 ;)
    So I finally hit 1800 with my record @ 14 Wins 3 Losses
    I plan to break 1900 and possibly 2000 if time permits :D
    I'm planning on releasing an RMT like ... Wednesday/Thursday/Friday of this coming week ...
    So yeah :D
    Out of curiosity, have you spoiled yourself on the X and Y leaks yet?
    Are you an Ellie Goulding enthusiast?
    Halcyon.
    Halcyon.
    I am not, personally, but I have friends who are. Why do you ask?
    Dr Ciel
    Your username is a song on her latest album of the same name.
    Hey, I was wondering if you would be able to rate my OU team. I'll send you a private message.
    Yo so I've done some testing with my cofag team and I honestly believe Fighting gem shouldn't be the first slash at all, leftovers make setting up on the things it's supposed to set up on and still remaining enough hp to live a bullet punch a lot easier, it also makes for a more reliable spinblocker.. I'd go as far as to move fighting gem to AC
    Halcyon.
    Halcyon.
    Ok, if you disagree with the item choice on the analysis feel free to post in the thread itself and a QC member will address it. Alternatively, you could go on #c&c and talk with QC members directly and see what they have to say. Unfortunately, it isn't up to me :/
    Spinda
    Spinda
    That went well.
    I certainly did. It's possible that it is my best team. I also learned a thing or two from your RMT!
    Oh my, our Sun teams are nearly the same.
    Halcyon.
    Halcyon.
    lol, well I had a lot of success with that sun team, so I hope you did too!
    I never actually tried fighting gem but I've found leftovers to be invaluable on my team as it allows it to set up on pokemon like Jirachi, ferrothorn, etc a lot more comfortably.
    Halcyon.
    Halcyon.
    Awesome! I'm glad to hear you had such success with it. When I tested it, I was not as successful haha. Yeah I agree that Leftovers is better, but the QC team like Fighting Gem :/
    Ooh, I noticed your cofagrigus analysis.. I've been having huge success with a Cofagrigus team I've been trying to hide over the last few months ( got 1600 on PO etc ).. Why are you revealing my secret weapon as an actual viable threat
    You need the Team rater badge ASAP.
    Halcyon.
    Halcyon.
    Thank you, but I think I have a ways to go before my rates are of Official TR quality.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…