doughboy
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey,I saw your post on the BP thread,keeping those points in mind,could we make a team that generally counters these threats?
    Hey, we gotta play for no johns tournament. I'm gmt+2 and I'm online for the whole day, tell me when you can play
    doughboy
    doughboy
    how about now?
    Slimmer
    Slimmer
    can you play in 20 minutes?
    doughboy
    doughboy
    yes I will be in the "other metas" room
    So any time you would like to play?
    mael
    mael
    tomorrow after 20:00 gmt +2 time, otherwise it will have to be the weekend
    doughboy
    mael
    mael
    I am free for almost the entire day today, just have 3 hours of work, can you play before 12:20 or after 15:50. I will be online until about 23:30 my time, you can find me in the PS Room "TV, Books and Films" as Intense World.
    We're paired for the Home Field Advantage tour, my timezone is U.S EDT. I can play ADV OU, if that fails, DPP OU, and if that fails I can play XY Ubers.
    doughboy
    doughboy
    I will choose DPP OU as my away game. What is your timezone? My timezone is gmt -5
    doughboy
    doughboy
    just want to clarify is this only up to platinum is are you counting HGSS?
    Shounen
    Shounen
    I am counting HGSS.
    Hey, we're paired for the Home Field Advantage tournament, my timezone is gmt +2. When do you want to play? I'd like to choose DPP UU for my home battle, if that doesn't work then BW RU and failing that XY UU
    mael
    mael
    wanna play today?
    doughboy
    doughboy
    I choose XY UU as my away game. I need more time to make a team and I have off from school tomorrow, making it convenient for our timezones. What time do you think you can play tomorrow?
    mael
    mael
    Tomorrow, an hour after the time of this post?
    What will be your home game?
    Lets get more activity to Team of the Week yn
    doughboy
    doughboy
    I put a new team up for team of the weak (assuming team analysis project) and no one cared, even after a request to bring it back :( I did all that I could other than blatantly bumping it :\
    Hello I'm Brap from England (GMT+1). We're in the same home stadium thing. I choose DPP UU, failing that DPP OU, failing that XY Ubers.
    I'm going to make a team analysis thread in uu like the one you made, can i use part of your op?
    doughboy
    doughboy
    yes. all I ask is for credit in OP if you do that
    Swamp Link
    Swamp Link
    Gotcha
    Thanks for the slack post man. People are so mean nowadays, always wanting to be right :| I mean I was certainly wrong, but I hate when people just do shit like that, y'know
    I only cut slack to players who are willing to learn even if they're wrong. Obviously this kid would rather question the logic of a top player and argue for the sake of arguing rather than admitting he's at fault. If you don't put them in their place, they'll just spew BS and it sets a bad example for other players who are learning the meta. Someone has to slap them on the wrist.
    Hey we are matched up for sabotage tournament. When is good for you? I should be pretty free starting on Sunday until the deadline (yay summer!)
    Hey, I don't know where, but I seem to remember you saying somewhere that Aegislash made a bunch of Pokemon less viable in OU. Do you remember what ones you specifically said>
    doughboy
    doughboy
    I don't remember the exact post, I think it was one about what future suspects should be? Anyway, I do have the sentiment that Aegislash warps the tier more than any other OU poke. Almost all spinners (including Starmie), almost all fighting-types except Terrak and Keldeo, offensive Psychic types except Lati@s, physical attackers without EQ / Knock Off.
    doughboy
    doughboy
    There is more to Aegislash than just that and some of these the downfalls are multifacted but when you think about it, we would be seeing WAY more options in the tier if it were gone.

Just wondering why you ask? Also I talked to jabba about this, just search for my name on his page: http://www.smogon.com/forums/members/jabbathegriffin.7125/
    Doughboy
    haze quaggy was me and i still loss lol

oh that was you

lel
    Hello. I've seen your Team Analyze Project, and I came across a team that kinda looked similar to mine of me using Mega Gyarados, except that I had Bisharp as a defiant user instead of Thundurus-I.
    Looking at the team presented, it was just. I was lost for words when I saw it.
    man here i am! ready whenever :)
    doughboy
    doughboy
    hi meet me on #pokemon on irc
    doughboy
    doughboy
    you can also meet me on the smogon tour server on ps!
    Cherish and Premier ball are two different balls, and yeah Luxury Celebi would be ideal, and yeah not all ball exclusive ones are created equal.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…