Hozu
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oh gawd, look what I found in some old ass notes:
    "Hozu I get off on people bitching at me and calling me a cunt. True story. Delete Nov 23, 23:22"
    "Hozu I kind of like my asshole tight, thank you very much. Delete Mar 9, 21:53"
    Hi Hozu! I remember you a few years ago when you were prominent on PokeCheck. I've got a few questions and you're the the only guy I remember and feel comfortable asking: I've got an Emerard cart with the Old Sea Chart, only thing is that it's Japanese. Will it be legit if I rip the save file and move it to an English Emerald? I know the games can load saves of different languages. I'm trying to RNG shiny 31*6 Mew.
    (I never did manage to RNG anything on Colo, Box, or a live battery cart in the end!)
    It's been such a long time...I don't know if you still remember me or not, but I've been messing around on Emerald again recently (not going to start trading or anything, RNG was all I cared about even when I had a thread) and found myself visiting this forum again. It's great to look back through your thread, and I'm amazed you're still active! Major props as always for your incredible patience with the 3rd Gen RNG.
    Hi Hozu, I was wondering if you could give me download links to eepid.exe and Spinda Painter. pokemon.thundaaga.com is blocked for me
    Hey, do you still do R/S live battery RNG abuse? Does anyone else do it? I'm wondering if there's any interest in a program that keeps track of the time on your game from when you start your file (if you're starting it with a live battery) OR when you load the live battery (if you're starting it without one). I may try my hand at writing one.
    Hozu
    Hozu
    I think there are some others who do it, but I don't know who they are. I don't know if there's a program that tracks the clock either - I've always done it manually.
    Misdreavus
    Misdreavus
    I'm writing a program myself and am just about finished. I need to know: Does the R/S RTC use leap year? I would assume so since the clock begins on a leap year (2000). My current program adjusts for it, and I just want to make sure that's correct.
    Hozu
    Hozu
    I don't really know the specifics. Something about signed UNIX time.
    Thank you for posting that Battle Frontier data, that excel spreadsheet is amazing and saved me so much time. Being able to sort by speed is huge because you can choose to outspeed specific frontier threats by one point.
    Hozu I swear to Mandibuzz I saw your twin brother at work yesterday. He was canadian and everything. WERE YOU AT TARGET YESTERDAY?
    Hey hozu,do you have a old sea map shiny event mew?I am in dire need of one,and am not able to look through the thread right now
    Hozu
    Hozu
    Not one that I'm willing to trade.
    Arhan
    Arhan
    Okie,no problems
    Hi Hozu, I'm in the midst of some XD resets and I was just wondering what the status is regarding RNG? You're pretty knowledgeable about these things and I was wondering if it was possible to RNG on a retail cart for the Gamecube games?
    frogoholic101
    To add to this old post, I might be doing some R/S dry battery RNG soon. Do you know where I can find a list of seeds for Ruby and Sapphire? I've only been able to find some for Emerald.
    Hozu
    Hozu
    RNG Reporter has a way to search with live battery for R/S. Start with Jan 1 2000, 0-59 min and 0-23 hours
    frogoholic101
    Thanks!
    Pokécheck Hozu, did you do the May International?
    Hozu
    Hozu
    Nah, didn't have a team or anything.
    ProjectTitan313
    ProjectTitan313
    Aww. I actually did pretty good for once. Barely battled and I'm at least 1625+, with a few hilarious battles saved and a pretty epic tie.
    Hey,I wanted to try RNg,I use an R4,which takes more time to load,does the time spent betweensetting time and loading the game affect the RNg or is it just the delay?Like if my target time is 1;00 do I have to set it at 00;58 or can I make it 00;57?This is for HG
    Hozu
    Hozu
    4th gen RNG abuse is the same no matter what you use to play the game.

You should time how long it takes to go from setting the clock to being able to soft reset your game; that will be the minimum value you need for the first timer. EonTimer will tell you how many minutes early you need to set the clock.
    Hozu
    Hozu
    I don't have a Mewtwo with that spread. You could get better from the 5th gen event one if you're after a mixed nature, but it's too late for that now...
    Arhan
    Arhan
    Yea thanks for that,I will try to make it work out
    2 more messages and you hit 1337. Shoutout to i1338 required
    Hozu
    Hozu
    You mean Muk? He changed his name now, check the Wi-Fi blacklist. :p
    ProjectTitan313
    ProjectTitan313
    He.. named himself after my favorite Poison type? DD:
    Agonist
    Agonist
    It's blasphemy, isn't it?
    Hey Hozu, its been awhile :D
    Did you still want the HA Chimchar and Turtwig? I can breed you those for free if you like, as a way of saying thank you for helping me out a few years ago :)
    evan0913
    evan0913
    Also I've never used pokecheck, I heard that Mewtwo is available free on pokecheck now?
    Hozu
    Hozu
    Yes... yes it is.
    evan0913
    evan0913
    Okay then I shall remove it from my thread :D
    I liked your Ñ picture more, but I suppose this one is more suitable for the upcoming games... psh.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…