Tatertot
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• any thing you need for it, I have a large collection of pokemon in special balls to breed from, pretty much anything you want, except fossils and johto staters.
    I know I'm really late to the party, but in response to all the talk about Regigigas+ball, I'd say Net is the best. The Great ball matches mostly on the physical properties, but the Net animation matches flavor-wise. When you're caught in a net, you can't move as fast (or at all) or maneuver very well. We know Regigigas' ability, and I think that matches flavor-wise (and takes 5 turns to remove the net).
    Tatertot
    Tatertot
    Haha, that's an interesting idea, I didn't even think of matching it to the Slow Start ability. Nice!
    Just a quick update. I have just caught the watchog from the Hidden Grotto. I will tutor it iron tail, transfer it to my Y, and start the breeding process :].
    Tatertot
    Tatertot
    Awesome! No rush, I probably won't be able to trade until a few days, I'm waiting on my cloner to finish my copies.
    I regret trading my Ferroseed and Gastly to you full-redis >_> people are going crazy over that shiny blowout sale
    Also, if trev doesn't pull through, I'd be able to RNG you a flawless Watchhog in 5th gen via Grotto abuse.
    lats
    Munna with Helping Hand, Barrier, Magic Coat, Batonpass
    Deino with Earth Power, Ice Fang, Thunder Fang, Head Smash
    Larvesta with Morning Sun, Magnet Rise
    Tatertot
    Tatertot
    I don't usually like to trade for spitbacks , would you do a flawless Male Munna and Larvesta for the two you mentioned? I'll do a flawless Archen of course :)
    lats
    I only really want Archen for the egg moves q_q. I don't really have time for breeding, but I'll see what I can do.
    Ew, Pokeguy, hate that guy q_q
    Hey Tatertot. I saw that you are looking for a Quick Ball Yamask. I can breed you one for free if you want =)
    Tatertot
    Tatertot
    Thank you so much for offering, but I actually just got one myself :)
    Too late for the giveaway, but awesome of you to of do it.
    Tatertot
    Tatertot
    Thanks! Sorry you couldn't participate
    May I have the drilbur?P sure I have you added
    Also, that giveaway post happens to be your 1400th post
    Arhan
    Arhan
    Hey Tate, I asked for drilbur first.....
    Tatertot
    Tatertot
    Yeah, but you didn't follow the rules.
    Am I too late to recieve a rufflet? o:
    Tatertot
    Tatertot
    You are :/ however, Bagon and a 6 IV Drillbur are still available :)
    TheAwesomeOne69
    TheAwesomeOne69
    They were gone too fast :(
    Lol , but ill pass on the other two, I have those breedable d:
    Hi, sorry for the double post, wasn't sure if I should PM or post here. I'm interested in a Sheer Force Rufflet. My FC is 1564-2052-8889 (Andres)
    Tatertot
    Tatertot
    Adding you and getting online :)
    Akthalion
    Sorry, just missed you I think. I'm online now if you can.
    Akthalion
    Hello, are you able to trade?
    Hey! Could I get the Tepig? My FC is 2122-6924-5890 and my IGN is Gatsby.
    Tatertot
    Tatertot
    Sure! Be online in a minute
    Slakoth, because we all wish we could be as lazy as him and then end up with an attack stat of 160 (OP). Base stat 670, damn you may as well be a Legendary. Being so lazy has it's price though, every other turn Slaking lays about on its butt and does nothing. Still a better Pokemon than Regigas though.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…