Vinc2612
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey when do u have time for the ghosting tour?
    Aurious
    Aurious
    Where are u dude
    Vinc2612
    Vinc2612
    sorry something came up and I couldn't be back in time, I VMed one of my teammates so they can ask you if you can wait / play without me if you can't but he probably missed it :/
    Sorry again, tell me when you can play and I'll do better this time
    Aurious
    Aurious
    I have heard that my teammate alloy and u made already an appointment for tomorrow around 5 pm. That would be ok for me and my team.
    hey dude we need to play for DPP No Johns Tourney. When are you available? Im in the EST
    Vinc2612
    Vinc2612
    Hi! I am gmt +2
    We can play today right before/after Tour
    WECAMEASROMANS
    okay we'll play after tour today then
    hey we need to play for roapl again, I think with our timezones friday or weekend would be better. I'm free whenever during the weekend (although I'll play tour) and on friday I'm free before 4 my time
    Vinc2612
    Vinc2612
    Hi! I will play the Tour as well so we can easily play before/between rounds/after one of them
    Where can I find you franch
    Vinc2612
    Vinc2612
    At evening FCT (Franch Coast Time) almost everyday except Thursday Friday and Saturday (and maybe not tomorrow either)

In other words I'd rather play on Sunday if possible, if you can't I'll find a way to come at another time
    Mizuhime
    Mizuhime
    what about right now
    Vinc2612
    Vinc2612
    Sorry I was drunk and tired, I just answered then went to bed
    sup bro paired for all generation tour, im gmt +2 and im available today if you want
    Vinc2612
    Vinc2612
    Hi! I can even play now, smogtours?
    Adversary
    Adversary
    can we play in a no-spectators place? they make me feel nervous,,,,
    Adversary
    Adversary
    im on frost (NLTS)
    vinco when ya wanna play
    Vinc2612
    Vinc2612
    Now?
    Vinc2612
    Vinc2612
    ok yesterday didn't work I guess... I'll be here today at the same time
    jake
    jake
    sorry about that, i fell asleep quickly after i posted that. by the time i saw your message, it was like three hours later.

i'll be around at the same time, around ten minutes later (just by the full hour).
    Hey, we gotta play for Doubles minitour. I'm GMT -6 and I'm normally free any time after 4 PM (sometimes sooner).
    Vinc2612
    Vinc2612
    Hi! I am GMT+2 so it's a bit late for me... What day would you be on earlier?
    hi we're paired for Doubles Open round 2. i'm GMT+5.5 and am available evenings my time. When shall we play? i'll be on irc and ps doubles rooms usually.
    we play for sinnoh cup, when do ya wanna go at it
    Vinc2612
    Vinc2612
    Tomorrow afternoon or evening would be the best time for me (gmt +2), otherwise monday evening or tuesday afternoon also work
    hey dude we needa play for the SLAM Doubles
    Vinc2612
    Vinc2612
    I am gmt +2
    Even the weekend? Otherwise I can just steal a couple of teams and play tomorrow but I'd rather play my own
    BLINGAS
    BLINGAS
    i can play on weekends and anytime before wednesday.
    i'm willing to play on wednesday and after of course but it'd just be rather late for you.
    Vinc2612
    Vinc2612
    then yes, I'd like to play on Sunday then. I think around noon gmt-8 is the best time, a bit earlier or later up to your convenience since you'll probably have lunch at this time
    Just a message to know when you can play.

Deadline is 27 so I guess we will not have problems getting this done anyway
    Vinc2612
    Vinc2612
    I am back! :)
    I am really sorry, my Internet provider is real garbage... But it should be fine from now, I will be here every evening to play.
    Vinc2612
    Vinc2612
    So... Which day do you pick?
    Hill
    Hill
    is tomorrow (25) ok?
    Hi, we are paired for uu open r3, when are you available? I'm gmt+1.
    Vinc2612
    Vinc2612
    Hi! I am gmt +2.
    Best times for me would be the afternoon on Saturday Sunday or Monday. I should be available the evening as well but not sure about that yet.
    If that doesn't work for you, I am free tomorrow the whole day (but I would rather build new teams if possible, so as late as possible)
    Level 56
    Level 56
    Umm, saturday afternoon sounds good for me.
    Sup Frenchie. How about 9pm my time/10pm your time on Sunday for our ftaft22 battle?
    Vinc2612
    Vinc2612
    Hi!
    I'd rather play any afternoon, but if you can't then this should work
    My team is already ready btw
    so I heard about your absence due to internet problems from mcm, but I doubt it will be a problem.

I am back in Denmark (same timezone as you) tomorrow, and there are about 4 days from then till the deadline. We should try to catch each other in the afternoon / night since I am mostly on then.
    Vinc2612
    Vinc2612
    Thank you, I am really sorry about that. I'm back as well, and available most of the time.
    What about playing tomorrow evening?
    Laga
    Laga
    that or now to be honest :]
    Vinc2612
    Vinc2612
    I am on smogtours
    hello we are opponents for round 1 of lc open; what is your timezone? mine is hawaii for the time being (6 hours earlier than EST)
    Vinc2612
    Vinc2612
    I'm French, 6 hours later than est. Sounds like we are gonna have fun scheduling with the 12 hours diffence!

I guess the best time to play is between 11 and 12, either am or pm. I am free any day from Saturday, I don't care playing the morning or the evening.
    Laga
    Laga
    we can take a game or two now; I'd like to sleep fairly soon.

I'm on smogtours :]
    Hi we gotta play for the ffta law battle tour, when would you like to play im gmt-4
    Vileman
    Vileman
    On what channels o_o ive got some time now to play if youre on, otherwise lets stick to what we scheduled
    Vinc2612
    Vinc2612
    #wcop or #frontier but something came up so I can't play today anymore sorry :/
    Vileman
    Vileman
    Np, see you on wednesday
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…