rufus drumknott
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey i have an egg that matches your tsv, could you hatch it for me please :) ? hatch it in any cave
    assuming you still have 0409
    TyVip
    TyVip
    thanks
    rufus drumknott
    rufus drumknott
    Hm? I think it's on by default. If you or anyone needs that renicknamed just let me know.
    TyVip
    TyVip
    this zubat will be the only one(hopefully) with your OT, with the unique nickname lol
    Filling in my FlairHQ reference. Holy crap how many eggs have I checked on Reddit?!
    rufus drumknott
    rufus drumknott
    Aw that's unlucky. Hatches are so uncertain so I never thought of keeping track of those before. Before I checked my AS TSV I hadn't got a hatch request in almost a month.
    Arhan
    Arhan
    ^ I wish I could be part of all that ;-; I think Most knows this already, but when I tried to hatch an egg while my net was being iffy(I did warn them....)I dced and you know....I was banned.
    Who says I won't be able to come back when my li'l brother gets his DS?lol
    Arhan
    Arhan
    I can trade right now
    I forgot to tell you, I wanted to thank you for the Diancie. I still haven't gotten it from Victini as he hasn't been active lately but appreciate the thought nonetheless. If you ever want anything from me just ask :)
    Hope you feel much much much better now, are you still willing to do free breeding service? I kinda want a perfect female Magikarp in a Lure Ball if that's possible :).
    can you check 4 eggs for me and i am sorry if I sounded rude that was not how I thought you would take it.
    Chesty
    Chesty
    yeah your wants list I should have stuff that you want and a few things like my farfetch'd got to your thread so I know I have stuff that surely must interest you.
    rufus drumknott
    rufus drumknott
    You're very kind but it's not necessary at all. I just never look at people's threads unless they want something from mine or if I'm looking for something in particular. If you have something I have in mind I'll come to you eventually.
    Chesty
    Chesty
    hmm ok then...I guess if I want to make a trade with you I will make sure that you get the better end of it. That is a promise.
    Lol at your response on Reddit to the dude wanting gen 4 starters in different balls...i've seen giveaways with ha moon ball chimchar
    Hey there Rufus, it is nice of you to do these things, I don't need anything, but I still think it is a good idea, about the trade, just hit up Ash when I tell you, what stuff did you want again?
    Yeah Smogon is the best! <3 What happened to make you angry? Did something happen on another site? :o

Also, if I could get a spitback of this Pidgey that would be amazing =D
    Timid Nature | Keen Eye | 31/x/31/31/31/31
    Uproar | Defog | Brave Bird | Air Slash

#orashype lol... if you need any breedable from my list let me know and I would be glad to breed one in return :)
    Nel
    Nel
    Holy crap two boxes o.O

I'm coming online right now :)
    I think we already have each other added
    Nel
    Nel
    Thank you so much Rufus! When ORAS come out please let me know if you ever need anything from me =D
    rufus drumknott
    rufus drumknott
    No problem, good luck breeding Pidgeys! Can't wait for ORAS, you probably won't even see me here until I finish exploring the entire game, hehe.
    O you are on smogon too, both eggs you checked for me yesterday on Reddit hatched into beautiful shiny Snover sisters at Frost Cavern :>
    machao11991
    machao11991
    Oh fancy HP ground! It took me 5 hours just to get 2 female flawless eevee eggs. I released every single male w/o checking since I want the Sylveon to be female only :P. The 12.5% female ratio and HA just mess with me so bad, I don't even wanna think about adding Hidden Power into that, so gl with that. As for the Radiant Chamber, you can only access that after defeating the other 4 chambers, so unfortunately that's a bit too much to ask for xD
    rufus drumknott
    rufus drumknott
    I'm a very diligent breeder, don't underestimate me :p I'm actually breeding HP Ground Ralts with a 0IV in Attack, so I'm basically breeding for 6IVs. I really like challenging projects, the more impossible it is, the happier I am! If you think it's fitting, I think you should still at least ask. Like 'I'd like it to be hatched in the Radiant Chamber if possible, but it's okay if you can't, Laverre City would be fine too.' I haven't come across a hatcher who found it difficult to hatch at a location yet.
    machao11991
    machao11991
    oh god 0 atk IV and hidden power ground on top of that is just too crazy for me. I might try that someday, but I probably will go insane after the first 6 hours hatching! If you can get an Eevee with that AND female with HA you are a master breeder in my book lol
    My siblings: 7 days til we go to Melbourne! Me: 6 days til ORAS!
    cant say
    cant say
    melbourne sux. people from there have stupid usernames like 'cant say' smh
    rufus drumknott
    rufus drumknott
    ew ikr cant believe I'll be going there for a whole week
    cant say
    cant say
    make sure you get the appropriate vaccinations beforehand
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…