henry
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• please make me good. I literally just got swept by a slurpuff
    henry
    henry
    just bellydrum at the same time with your own slurpuff that you totally have and win the tie
    why are you never on showdown. list of grievances: 1) diancie is awful 2) lucario is awful 3) lmao mega gallade
    henry
    henry
    i was busy losing my olt match don't worry! diancie and luke aren't awful u just suk. told u i wasnt finished with team but I'll be able to now that olt is over. just wait until you play against venu.
    Reverend
    Reverend
    4) reverend is awful
    Hey. We're paired for round four of the OLT. I'm GMT + 11, and Monday or Wednesday (my time) would be ideal for me at almost any time.
    henry
    henry
    gmt -5 so this will be annoying. just stay on your main online and ill try to find you
    Tom Bus
    Tom Bus
    Just going to put this here to remind us both - scheduled to play on Monday at 10 PM your time (Tuesday 2 PM my time)
    Hey, pls update the good cores thread in the VR forum.
    henry
    henry
    ok
    henry
    henry
    I'm not adding all of them because a few are terrible
    alexwolf
    alexwolf
    Alright, just make sure to post explaining which of them you didn't add and why.
    congrats on your olt win!111!!!!!11!
    ───█───▄▀█▀▀█▀▄▄───▐█──────▄▀█▀▀█▀▄
    ──█───▀─▐▌──▐▌─▀▀──▐█─────▀─▐▌──▐▌─█
    ─▐▌──────▀▄▄▀──────▐█▄▄──────▀▄▄▀──▐▌
    ─█────────────────────▀█────────────█
    ▐█─────────────────────█▌───────────█
    ▐█─────────────────────█▌───────────█
    ─█───────────────█▄───▄█────────────█
    ─▐▌───────────────▀███▀────────────▐▌
    ──█──────────▀▄───────────▄▀───────█
    ───█───────────▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀────────█
    sup. We're paired for r3. We will find each other quickly on bof i guess since none of usn are johns and get this done soon!
    Hey we paired for olt r2 when do you wanna fight? I'm availble weekdays from 5 pm to 11 pm (gmt -5)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…