Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, if you don't see me on, tell me, because there's a glitch that happens between Pearl and HG that can make us invisible to each other. If you get on and don't see me, VM right away. I will leave the Wifi and get back on. This often triggers the wifi to act properly and you should see me then.
    Oh, darn. Well. That's a big bummer.

Let me look at your thread for a bit.
    Wait, sorry, but the Deoxys, do you have a UT version, never touched, exactly as it was received from Gamestop?
    Can I have Acid_Parodoxes Gamestop Deoxys instead, since I already have a Hoppip now?
    Hey, I'm sorry. I checked my boxes. This trade took so long not getting done that I got a hoppip from someone else.
    Can you give me three minutes? And remind me what we're trading. I've forgotten.
    The Youtube guide is probably correct, so just save at a point when you see the cowgirls not moving. After you save, check to see if they move right away again or if they hold still. If they move right away, you may want to consider saving again. The most stable frame I've had came from saving when the cowgirls didn't move for at least a second after I saved.
    Well I did have a pending trade if it counts as one. I made an offer and you said 'Yes' but never added me to pendings. I don't know if it counts.
    Anyway I just reoffered in my new post anyway.
    Thanks
    haha, I'll explain why he/she said that.
    It actually is yes, but its no at the same time in a way.
    If you actually follow the procedure of checking the frame you obtain your egg by changing the date at least 2 days, then no. If you didn't change the date by at least 2 days, then the frame you will get the egg will be different.

Always change your date at least 2 days before checking what frame you get your egg. You'll be better off that way, XD.
    oh ... when you have both of them call me ^^ , i'll be online from 18.00 to 20.00 gmt+1
    Jerry, are you not accepting any more trades?
    Because you ignored a lot of posts on you thread, unless it was on purpose.
    Hello kuya? Pwede po ba ako mag tanong ng konti? Kasi, hindi ko po talaga maintindihan ang RNG eh... =(
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…