CoolStoryBrobat
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I was not warned and as you see from the chat, he has no intention of unlocking my accounts. People mention stuff like I did all the time. I didnt know he didnt like it. He never warned me. Pls talk to him as least beccause he is ignoring me. Thanks for your help -DaSpoofy
    ps sry for spamming
    ‽AngrySpoofy52: I have been here a long time
    ‽DaKing UU: And i want to contribute
    ‽DaKing UU: dont take that away from me pls
    ‽DaKing UU: Member Since: Nov 26, 2011
    ‽DaKing UU: pls respond
    @Skitty: you're not getting unlocked
    ‽DaSpoofy: Lock my mom account but idk why i cant use my main accounts
    ‽DaSpoofy: consult
    ‽DaSpoofy: I help people out with my talk and i say relevent things when its not 1 am. I need to socialize with other pokemon players man
    ‽DaSpoofy: you have my work no more "dick"
    ‽DaSpoofy: you didnt even warn me
    ‽ULT DaSpoofy: Ponder what i have said
    ‽DaSpoofy: who are you again?
    @Skitty: a mod?
    ‽DaSpoofy: I need to ladder that acount
    ‽DaSpoofy: For God sakes that guys name down their is Anal Fissures and you think my name is innapropriate
    ‽DaSpoofy: pls let me speak
    ‽DaSpoofy: pls respond
    @Skitty: hi
    ‽DaSpoofy: hello
    ‽DaSpoofy: I wish to speak again
    ‽DaSpoofy: Please reply with relevency
    @Skitty: what
    @Skitty: your username can cause problems
    @Skitty: and you were causing issues in the chat
    @Skitty: so it's FR worthy
    ‽DaSpoofy: one kid and King UU approves
    ‽DaSpoofy: so I am allowed to use it
    @Skitty: i dont care if he approves
    DaSpoofy: what are you doing?
    ‽DaSpoofy: Im trying to ladder and your messing it up
    ‽DaSpoofy: I have done nothing wrong
    @Skitty: King UU's Mom: I would play with my dick more if it was bigger
    ‽DaSpoofy: He said I would play pokemon more if i were smarter so i added my analogy
    ‽DaSpoofy: that doesnt make my username innaproriate
    Hello Brobat I have an issue with the moderator known as Skitty. I was using my alt "King UU's Mom" and mentioned the word dick in chat. I was locked out of chat by skittty and this is the conversation we had
    Pokemoon
    Pokemoon
    try the discipline appeals thread if you are still locked: otherwise you can still talk.
    I never understood what the "Follow" function is useful for on here...This isn't Twitter bruh, I don't see no status updates or nothin
    Here, have my follow :]
    I never understood what the "Follow" function is useful for on here...This isn't Twitter bruh, I don't see no status updates or nothin
    Pent
    Pent
    News feed
    Hey Brobat. My name is pokemonisfun. I was recently not authed on the UU chat because of incompetent leadership. I was hoping you could give me RO for the room. If not, I understand. It really is incompetence but they happen to be very stubborn. Thank you for reading this message.
    CoolStoryBrobat
    CoolStoryBrobat
    I said I was taking a week off, not I was passing it down. Smh. And yeah I'll update VotW. Shoulda been done it honestly
    Hey Brobat. My name is Ghastly. I was recently banned from the UU chat because of a joke between me and a fellow Showdown battler. I was hoping that you could un-ban me from the room. If not, I understand. It really was a joke, but my computer accidentally sent the message three times. Thank you for reading this message.
    Kink
    Kink
    Going behind my back, I see.
    yo, we got paired for fl week 3. When can we play?
    CoolStoryBrobat
    CoolStoryBrobat
    What time's good for you? I'm GMT -5 and I'm available most of the day tomorrow and anytime Wednesday after 8 PM, if that's cool. If not I should have time in the evenings throughout the week
    Marky B
    Marky B
    im est, but i should be good for almost anytime tomorrow. So i'll just be very active tomorrow and give me a shout wen your ready.
    CoolStoryBrobat
    CoolStoryBrobat
    Alright, sure thing man.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…