az
    az
    it lives on 4ever in our :heart:s
    az
    az
    WOW REALLY ARE YOU KIDDING
    Solace
    Solace
    everything that was once beautiful is gone..... first they took the :toast: and i didnt say anything because i wasnt a toast.... then they took the :heart:....
    >trade hamilton for a first and two seconds
    >trade a third for zac rinaldo, mr. "i've been suspended for more days than i have points in my career"

>turn around and get two firsts and two prospects for lucic

I WANT OFF MR. SWEENEY'S WILD RIDE
    Solace
    Solace
    HONESTLY WHY WOULD HE TRADE FOR ZAC RINALDO
    what am i supposed to do if my team is attempting to kill itself and all its fans
    Solace
    Solace
    i cant believe they sent dougie to hell in calgary RIP
    Solace
    Solace
    i'm so sorry tennis at least u guys won a cup like 4 years ago theres always that
    tennisace
    tennisace
    calgary isnt hell per se, they have a nice young team over there

its just that you know, trading one of your best young players for an I.O.U and a bottle of maple syrup hasnt worked in the past for boston; see seguin, tyler or kessel, phil or thornton, joe
    Where have you been? I feel like you completely disappeared one day. I just saw a post of yours in firebot and didn't even realize it was you. (I realize we weren't best friends but we had mutual friends in the poke known for being loco).
    Solace
    Solace
    i got super busy with real life stuff and lost interest in pokemon.. not 100% sure if that interest is back, but i missed my smogon friends and have a bit more free time now that i'm more adjusted to college life! how have you been?
    faint
    Not bad actually. I'm finishing up most of my difficult core courses this semester so that I can have a pretty chill senior year. I've been interning at an org since last fall on top of that. Only reason I'm not hired yet is because I can't promise 40 hours on top of school (it's paid anyways though), but my boss has pretty much guaranteed me a job after graduation, so that's pretty dope.
    I Have Arrived
    az
    az
    but the people........... need their Hero..........................
    Solace
    Solace
    this hero has retired.... stepped in the shadows..... waiting for new heroes to rise....
    az
    az
    maybe these new heroes need the lengends of the past to stand at their sides............. to bring in a new dawn..............................................
    gurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrl where you been
    Oglemi
    Oglemi
    also i saw you droppin dem beats
    Solace
    Solace
    yes i'm a pro rapper now. . . . and i've been super busy and sick lately rip
    Go Islanders!
    Solace
    Solace
    but yea strait blows
    Empress
    Empress
    Didn't realize he got hurt (and didn't realize they were sitting Zidlicky too). Did something happen to Zidlicky?
    Empress
    Empress
    Leddy-Boychuk, De Haan-Hamonic, and Hickey-Pulock doesn't look half bad, if I say so myself. I'm excited for this season.
    solace idk what kind of TRAMPY high school u went to but if a dude showed up at my hs with 3/4 of his torso exposed like that nig in ur post that bitchd get sent str8 home
    Solace
    Solace
    at my school i saw many a male side boob in shirts like that.. i'm scarred 4 life v... most of the ppl wearing those shirts weren't anywhere near as muscular as the guy in the pic i posted...
    v
    v
    thats actually kind of fucked up, dude nipples are not an attractive sight
    hi , i would like to ask a questin ,pls :0
    Harsha
    Harsha
    güd :]

getting ready for college and stuff lol though unfortunately my school starts in october. what about you :o
    Solace
    Solace
    i've got a job so thats been occupying my time and i'm getting ready for college! i move in in less than a month so thats exciting
    Harsha
    Harsha
    lol same here only i hate my job and i still have two months ~_~

but that's awesome you'll have fun n_n
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…