Smogon Forums

Del Rio
Del Rio
Oh NOW you want Strasbitch
ButteredToast
ButteredToast
I always wanted Strasbitch. I own bitch in my other league. I now would like to own him in both. What's his price tag?
Del Rio
Del Rio
Probably not going to trade him since I won't get good value for him at this point, but you're free to shoot me an offer
ButteredToast
ButteredToast
You'll get value from me.
Del Rio
Del Rio
Hmm, yeah, I don't know. It's pretty hard for anyone to gauge his value at this point. The way my team has turned things around these past few weeks I'm more apt to keep him and see if he can anchor my staff. But, like I said, you're welcome to propose something
ButteredToast
ButteredToast
Starting offer, I'll match you the deal from below with Stallion to start off. Springer and Strasburg for Cespedes and your pick of Fister, Buchholz, Trumbo, Segura.
Del Rio
Del Rio
Nah
ButteredToast
ButteredToast
You at all interested in Cespedes?
Del Rio
Del Rio
I mean, I like him but I have designs of keeping George for the next few seasons
ButteredToast
ButteredToast
Uh... straight up Heyward for Stras? x_x
Del Rio
Del Rio
That's actually not a bad offer, but I'm pretty set at OF. I don't see any position I need urgent help at, but 2B/SS upgrade would be nice.
ButteredToast
ButteredToast
There is very little I can do at this moment on those two positions. Altuve is on a steal contract, and there is no hope to replace a Tulo.
Del Rio
Del Rio
Yeah, I hear you. SS is a wasteland this season