Bouff
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Does Suicune need a revamp like Freeroamer said it did? I'd be happy to take it if that's the case; I actually know how to use it.
    yo I wanna low key change my name to lowkeyo tom would u support me fam? keep it low key tho cuh. stay wavy homes
    Your avi makes me wanna finish reading Bleach n_n
    feen
    feen
    STOP SPOILING ME I JUST DECIDED TO WATCH IT
    col49
    col49
    dw dude, he was actually duping u. what actually happens is that they recycle the same scene (i'm a killer robot, but i just wanna be loved guys xd -> i, being human and unable to directly relate, am indifferent to do so --> gorey mcgore gore scene --> human character totes learns the error of his ways, one or both die), swapping out characters that fill the particular 'role' to act like they're doing something fresh, and then hope that you as a reader / viewer are stupid enough to care. it is then laced with substantial amounts of gore, incest, and cheap ecchi, b.c the mangaka realized that was what is selling at the time. what you get is a cult phenomenon, b.c we're all super gullible and are willing to overlook acute stupidity b.c it's foreign and therefore equivocal to high-grade art, so w.e we don't think is logical or well-written is just something we as dumb americans don't understand
    XD
    Bouff
    Bouff
    tokyo tom's different from the rest though, he's from osaka or something like that in the phillipines
    i literally took that old team from the xy victini meta and put empoleon > rachi and it still works fine lol
    Hey! When can you play for Workshop? I'm -5
    Bouff
    Bouff
    oh we actually have to play for that, lol...

uh can we play like tomorrow i wana do shit today
    LilOu
    LilOu
    Yeah, tomorrow seems fine. Also, Gully can also play in your place if you are busy.
    Yo Bouff, i got subbed in to play you for OUPL. I work tomorrow but I can play about 10pm EST tomorrow night if that works for you.
    Bouff
    Bouff
    That works 4 me
    Tokyo Tom
    Tokyo Tom
    i hope this is working 4 you guys
    Bouff
    Bouff
    it is tom-senpai... ~n_n~
    Hey we're paired for bo3 tournament. I'm GMT+2 tell me whats good for you.
    Bouff
    Bouff
    im free whenever man. im est. jus vm me when u wanna fite
    RedMaxx
    RedMaxx
    Wana do it now ?
    I am on smogtours
    Hey, sorry, my internet totally shited out, which is why I didn't help out w/ the sheet earlier D:
    Bouff
    Bouff
    hey man, np. i havent gotten to adding in the pts for todays tour anyway but everything is good otherwise :o
    hey, we're opponents for time travel. what days / times are good for you? i'm edt
    Bouff
    Bouff
    yeah, im free after 2 pm on monday. i can also play tuesday after same time if ud like
    Jellicent
    Jellicent
    oof, we still gotta get this done. are you free tomorrow? i'm hosting old gens tour night again at 7 pm, but any time before that should be chill (unless i suddenly have to cover someone again)
    Bouff
    Bouff
    ya sure. if i dont make it take thewin
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…