IronBullet
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey IronBullet can you check the RMT OU Forum? There's a new thread that completely ignores the rules.
    can you tell me from where should i start seeing smogon with?
    Mq
    Mq
    i have a new OM idea
    where do i post it?
    IronBullet
    IronBullet
    hey man, all om discussion takes place in the om subforum so that's a great place to start if you want to learn more about the metagame :) http://www.smogon.com/forums/forums/other-metagames.206/

if you have a new idea you should follow the process set out in the forum rules: http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/read-me-rules-sqsa.3532781/ so you have get feedback from people first and then post it in the submissions forum to get it approved. since you're new though i'd definitely urge you to lurk around the forum, get used to the culture and gain more battling experience before you start posting
    hey iron bulet i have a question? will you delete your message from RMT? cause i am afraid people will see your message and wont reply
    Mq
    Mq
    sorry for that"bump" i just fiounded what you meant. I hope that i wont make that mistake again in future
    IronBullet
    IronBullet
    dw that message won't affect people replying. if no one replies to your team for a while you're allowed to bump it once.

also yes please don't post in old rmts that haven't had a reply in months, you just did it again a couple of hours ago.
    Mq
    Mq
    sigh that very stupid of me
    if Max Carvalho doesn't respond, may I take over Espeon from him? :)
    IronBullet
    IronBullet
    yeah sure, i'm going to give him a little more time to respond considering it's in 2/3 and he might be in the middle of writing it up
    see the conversation pls
    Mq
    Mq
    hey have you seen my message?
    Mq
    Mq
    ty for helping me in every possible way
    IronBullet
    IronBullet
    no problem! if you need any help on getting integrated into the community don't hesitate to ask.
    pls reply so that i can give you the update
    IronBullet
    IronBullet
    i did, i replied to your private message. check your inbox please
    Hello IronBullet, I would like to ask you a huge favor. I accidentally posted an RMT too early in the Other Metagames section, its titled "DUbers GRAVITY". I was recommended by some mods on Showdown to ask you to remove it for me. I'm sorry to bother you, but I would REALLY appreciate it if you could help me out here. Thank you!
    haxiom
    haxiom
    Saw the post and deleted it, dw
    IronBullet
    IronBullet
    sorry i was out when you messaged me, thanks for taking care of it hax ^.^
    Hi there, welcome to Smogon! Unfortunately I'll have to lock this as your descriptions are rather lacking and not up to the standard...

How many hundreds of times have you posted this
    IronBullet
    IronBullet
    let's just say that if i had a penny for every time i posted it i'd probably be a millionaire
    Also just had a glance at your badges and saw that you are now Team Rater Leader. Glad to see an old UU bro taking up the mantle :) good job man!
    IronBullet
    IronBullet
    also, the viability rankings are really useful for familiarising yourself with which pokemon are the best in the tier / what's at the bottom of the barrel: http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/oras-uu-viability-ranking-thread-m3-read-post-823.3541343/. quite a few familiar dpp uu faces - hera, shaymin, crobat, froslass, croak, slowking, gatr (which is an absolute beast this gen btw with sheer force). and guess what beedrill has gone from absolute joke to absolute terror thanks to its mega evolution :P

haha tell me about it! i took so long to get used to fairy-types and the fact that steel doesn't resist dark or ghost anymore still seems so wrong to me.

that's great, looking forward to seeing you in full force again :) haha not surprising. stop by the ps rmt room sometime!
    Legacy Raider
    Legacy Raider
    thanks for the pointers man, i'm on PS as Old LR and enjoying UU much more than OU, as always. catch you around!
    IronBullet
    IronBullet
    no problem! haha no surprises there, uu for life. see you man :)
    Dam, youre quick on the rmt thread!
    IronBullet
    IronBullet
    haha years of experience man, i'm a ninja when it comes to locking threads now :P
    lolbro
    lolbro
    esp considering i tagged hax lol
    Apollo.
    Apollo.
    they call him gary oak
    Hey Yag told me you did the B101 grades for this round, I didn't see one for myself on the spreadsheet?
    IronBullet
    IronBullet
    hey man that's because your tutee didn't send his evaluation in unfortunately :( i've added your name to the sheet now and marked it as x for last round
    Celticpride
    Celticpride
    ok then thanks D:
    Hi there! :) Thanks for your answer on my last post which you locked. Do you have any advice for me like where I can post/ask my question(s) I mentioned? Thank you :)
    How do you delete a thread?

I made a team that awas inspired aby a another RMTer's team and changed half of it and felt it was different enough to call it my own. I was still called out for being copying someones team (even when I gave him credit for it in the OP). He complained about it and I decided to be the bigger man and delete it. How do I do it?
    I ended up missing yet another round for B101, I hope you can remind when the next round starts :]
    Can I preemptively reserve zapdos and Jirachi in case they ever drop

Please

Like can this be a thing please
    IronBullet
    IronBullet
    if they ever did drop then they would be high priority so you'd have to be on the qc team :P
    Ununhexium
    Ununhexium
    I wrote Jirachi the first time
    IronBullet
    IronBullet
    oh i guess we may be able to make an exception then since you're contrib too n_n

anyway first of all let's see if they ever drop lol
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…