jake
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• so did highlander tour just die cause haruno is an atrocious host

(tour host ban pls)
    jake
    jake
    yep ill handle today
    The bracket maker by Alaka does not work anymore because the domain expired. I don't know who that is; can you contact them and see if they can provide a new link? It's very useful :o
    jake
    jake
    i unfortunately don't know alaka at all myself, he was a TD before my time D:

he might be found on nuggetbridge, but not sure how frequent or anything
    Alaka
    Alaka
    Didn't realize anyone was still using it. I renewed the domain and it should be reachable in a day or two.
    jake
    jake
    thank you!
    Hi i wanna host Liars Rule 3 would you mind if i did?
    jake
    jake
    idr if i was the last one to host that but if you're asking permission to apply, fine by me
    i visited your castle :)

also whats happening with grand slam
    jake
    jake
    guh

i'll bump the PM about it

also i have no clue how the wireless works yet eheh
    jake
    jake
    also do you know how i'd make a room on smogt modjoin? like you can't view the room unless you have at least + and are logged in
    Raseri
    Raseri
    idk :O
    We paired for sideboard tournament when playin?
    hellpowna
    hellpowna
    Ive got probs. We will make the battle tomorrow, is it ok for u zebra?
    jake
    jake
    yes! do you have a time preference?
    hellpowna
    hellpowna
    u know when i m on. i prefer playin on 9.oo pm my gmt(+1). i will stay there for 3 hours see ya bro :)
    hopefully i didnt inconvenience u in any way . i just thought it was funny
    jake
    jake
    lmao nah dude i'm not bothered at all

it does seem a bit two faced to word it like that on my end, but i do feel like i'm pretty good at including public opinion + now's not the right time to have that discussion
    danilo
    danilo
    i think your post makes sense but is also like inherently a contradiction if u get me
    jake
    jake
    yea i'll fix it later
    yo i asked tennis to msg you but in case you didnt see it when should we battle for that ou team tour?

est, free mostly whenever, ill be sure to lurk the nu room

prepare for sniper kingdra and u win
    salty suite is amazing
    jake
    jake
    ye idk how it's gonna do in yr 1 but hopefully not too terribly
    Hey Zebraiken we're paired for OST r1 wan u play next weekend? (satursday or sunday)
    jake
    jake
    hey man i'll be on main under this nick, but i can only prob get there and ready to start playing in like 25-30 min? would that be OK
    Mimolette
    Mimolette
    Ok bro but dont be too late i dont want to play too late haha, see u on main then in half an hour :)
    jake
    jake
    alright man i'm good
    Know you've been busy with SPL, but have you been doing any drawing lately? Your last work was pretty boss
    jake
    jake

i've been doing a little, but mostly unfinished works so maybe i'll clean up one or two of them and post :o
    brightobject
    brightobject
    sounds good to me bro
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back