Deschain
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Deal, I dont really have teams lol. I just put 6 random pokes in a party and hope I can pull it off. I dont know how to create teams.
    I know, I barely won lol. But remember your team. I wanna finish this tomorrow! I gotta got to bed because I have lots to do tomorrow. Same teams tomorrow okay?
    Yes. It was. GG, and were you doing a damage calc when Taunt wore off on my Spiritomb? :P
    xD; looks like it.
    Yeah good game none the less.

Need to make me an Altaria.
    Waiting in the room.
    If you can't see me let me know so i can log back in.
    Hehe, saw lmitchell was trying to tell you what to do. If I could battle right now, I'd tell him to screw off, but the best I could manage was a wall post. Sorry about that dude.
    thanks a bunch for the welcome.

anyways, I'm trying to build up a team, but I'm running to a couple of problems:

1) I'm running amok with the aforementioned tier issues.
    2) I'm only really decided on 3, maybe 4 pokemon, so I'm trying to figure out what my last 2 should be to round my team out.

Also, the breeding guide here is really well done, but I have just one or two things I would like clarified. If you don't want me cluttering your VM's like this, I'd be more than willing to just PM you, if that's okay with you.

Anyways, thanks for hearing me out!
    Yeah; possibly the most vital crit I've ever scored. I have NEVER seen special ambipom though =P
    Oh and!! Talking of connecting DT dots, you must read the short story collection Everything's Eventual a few of the stories have DT connections, in particular The Little Sisters Of Eluria which is about Roland before the events of The Gunslinger.
    I'm so glad you liked Duma Key, alot of fans don't seem to like his later books but I've loved them! The Stand is a fucking trip and a half, Randall Flagg has never been more bad ass :D

I missed the VGC but got my eevee off the friends I was meant to be going with, who took my game with them. Not too bummed about it as they queued for 3 hours and didn't get in to the tourney.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…