Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• sure give me a few mins :)

can you send me 2 copies of it? 1 nicknamed version and 1 non-nicknamed :P

I would like one of them to be nicknamed " Shellshockr " I think the max letters of nicknames is 10
    Actually, I had that on mind for a potential BP.
    Here's the Ninetales' IV's for curiosity's sake
    16/30/29/31/28/31
    Use my HG FC. (You think you could breed a female Timid Vulpix with HP Rock? There are a lot of HP Ice versions here)
    And Hypnosis. I think I have a spare male Ninetales that you could use for breeding. He has Hypnosis and Energy Ball.
    Sounds good wednesday the pokemon will be evd, also can you get itimidate on the Arcanine? I never added the abilities.
    sorry about making you wait all this time just so we can trade

should've have gotten them transferred first
    Sure :), I should be done your pokemon in like 2 days how are these spreads?

Qwilfish - 248 Hp / 152 Def / 104 Sp def / 4 speed Bulky Spiker set
    Sharpedo - 76 Atk / 180 SpA / 252 Spe
    Exploud - 104 HP / 252 SpA / 152 Spe

how long would those 2 take you?
    Theres actually 2 Pokemon lol I would prefer Blastoise though since i dont see any modest or timid water spouting toises on here often.

Blastoise Modest or Timid
    Egg Moves: Water Spout
    Desired Ivs: 31/31/31/30/31/31 HP Electric 70

Arcanine
    adamant
    Desired ivs: 31/31/31/X/31/31
    EggMoves: Morning sun
    Are you doing bp's? theres something I really want. I can give you anything on my thread for it.
    Now that you more pokemon, can we make it my Gallade and Electivire for your Cloyster and Weezing? I think that would be cool for the both of us. Do you want the current NN on my Gallade?
    That's cool. Can you help me transfer my Electivire, Magmortar, and Heatran to my SS first? Forgot to list it's on my Platinum, in which I can't clone on.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…