Nix_Hex
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• On that Abomasnow? Not sure, haven't checked. Odds are, not great XD My friend wanted to do a makeshift team battle, so, thats the only reason why he's there.
    I do, however, have a UT female Snover with leech seed that has the following IVs, and can EV upon request: x/31/30/31/30/31
    Lol, it's fine XD

Thanks for the trade! I adore Articuno ^^
    And you wanted Abomasnow, right?
    well, I know that's incorrect, because I've already hit the same seed twice in a row :/ I'm almost done on finding out the method for how it seeds (hours + delay incorporated, just have to add the minutes in), so yeah. It's definitely highly abusable, at least imo, since it seems to go through seeds at the standard 60fps. If you have irc, come on #smogonwifi so I can better discuss this with you. VMs are kind of cumbersome :/
    I haven't been making progress per say, but I've been using what I have to do all sorts of research on old generation material. Currently I'm (attempting to) using it to deduce emerald SIDs based on TID and frame; the seed variable is entirely removed, since emerald always uses 0 as its seed. I've also been doing research on how R/S seeds, and I'm finding some stuff that relates to FR/LG; basically I'm modifying the program so it can be used for all of the old gen carts. It's a lengthy process, but I'm churning through it slowly. At this point I'm hoping that my work on the other games will shed some light on how FR/LG works, and I've found some correlations, but nothing substantial so far. Yeah...so that + getting XD has been taking up almost all of my time lol.
    Oho, wrong person, my bad XD
    However, I don't mind waiting. Do what you have to do, we can trade later ^^
    Darn! I hope I didn't miss you!
    I'm free to trade right now, all I need is your FC.
    Mine is:0947-4452-7282
    Thanks again man. Really appreciate it. quick question have u started evin them? i just noticed the levels. either way it doesn't matter. I just figured i'd ask cause it may be less work for me =P
    alright awesome that works perfect because i was just goin to save the credit for later haha
    Im not sure If I can trade at the moment. We may have to leave it to another time because I have to go soon. I can add our trade to pendings
    Is there any way I can get off the black list without returning the ditto?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…