Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey Acid. I just received your Impish Giratina from Skippy the Great, and he stated its full redis. Just making sure if it is or not.
    hey Acid
    i saw you were asking for CP's on karl's thread.
    I am doing CP's and i still owe you for that jirachi so let me know if you want something
    Well honestly I really don't know. All I really remember was logging into wifi one day with my platinum game on my r4i because I wanted to battle using rotom-H and when I went to my Pal Pad, I had a Friend Code there. So whenever I use my r4i for battling, my opponent uses my FC and we meet on wifi to battle.
    Cool. I'm thinking Trick Room with life Orb, and four attacks. Thanks again for doing this.
    If you can do it, even though i don't see usefullness in E-speed, try and keep the Atk IV high, just in case I make an attempt at using it, please.
    Thanks alot. Even though you aren't asking for anything, I'll try to dig up something at least semi-useful for it.
    That would be super cool of you if you did RNG that for me. What would you need as payment?

I have a trade thread, and it has some of my own stuff, but nothing worth bragging about outside of my quint-flawless Machamp, since I don't know how to RNG.
    Yes, I got the first one yesterday, but today I did two more. So now I have nice combos for Platinum, HG and SS. :-)

Now I'm going back to catching.
    Waaa! I got it! I got It! After three days and a headache! I have my combo! :D
    good lord i feel so bad for taking the GO, it seems to be late more often..then on time. :/ Well at least the bus system here got slightly better. Good luck with your travels in Toronto :)
    I get up to three or four possible OT/SID combos on Pandora's box, plus the first few times, I was getting 22 seconds and not 23, so I'm checking just in case I'm off by a second. What with Emloop forcing me to change when I start the game, and this thing of getting 22 instead of 23, I need the extra certainty.
    yea thats the mall! haha
    only doughnuts???! theres nothing like a french vinila to get your day going <3
    I bought an M3 DS Real with GBA pak for my birthday this year (along with my own DS, ha ha! Don't have to share no more.) I'm having trouble getting codes to work on the ROM. I have the right codes and I apparently have them set to be always on, but they aren't functioning. I have to remove the little mini card every time I do an RNG attempt and check with PokeSav to see what SID I got. Then I erase the sav file and start again.

ExpertEvan told me Pokesav was very bad for backing up my pokes, so I got rid of all the PKM files I did of them and now I'm only going to do backups on ROM files and My Pokemon Ranch. But at least the program is helping me do this while the AR codes aren't functioning.
    I have no idea where that is, haha i am by the metro plaza is you know where that is :/. Anyways nice meeting another oakville person on smogon.. well a timhortons loving person in general :P
    I have just enough time to start the ROM with 60 seconds on the first, so that's perfect. Pikatimer was evil. Sometimes, depending on the wanted delay, it killed the time on the first timer so it was impossible to start a Rom. I like Emloop better all ready. :-)
    i am from oakville too.. your probaly like down the street from me. i got to sheridain college

SMALL WORLD
    random vm time!
    nice to see someone from toronto (i assume canada?) haha enjoying the weather? its so nice. I am psyched to see fan expo this year i always mean to go but i am broke from an :/
    I found out that the program can't seem to take a number above 4999 when I use it. So I started with a seed at 4995. It was within my seconds range for starting a game (just barely) so I went with that. I discovered that if you use the program once at something lower than 5000, it will take amounts higher than 5000 the second time. It might be some weirdness with my browser settings. Who know.

Anyhow, I'm on the right seconds at last thanks to your help. So thank you again. :-)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…