flash
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey I noticed you have Syberia's flawless ditto, would you like to trade for it? I have an Impish flawless Uxie and an Bold flawless Mesprit to trade.
    Yo bro! Could I get a copy f the Quiet Giratina? I can trade you something later. I need it for Worlds man. :)
    Any time, man. It's flawless in Atk, Def, SpA, and Spe, and its EVs are the standard 232 Atk, 24 SpA, 252 Spe for the Dragon Dancer.
    Thanks a ton, man. I had a clone of the Mence and I wanted you to have it as thanks, since you did me a huge favor. Have a good one!
    You're a saint, can I get it now, possibly? Also, which FC of yours should I use? Mine is 4726-4909-2729, name Max.
    Hey, I'm somewhat new here and I'm trying to get a hex-flawless ditto, and I noticed that you have Syberia's, so I'm wondering if I can offer you a quad-flawless EV'd Naughty DDMence for it. I'd really appreciate it. Thanks.
    in order to have even defenses, Celebi can have a 252 HP/180 Def/76 Sp. Def in order to have even defenses, because Sassy is a +Sp. Def. nature.
    However, Celebi generally invest more in their Defense stat because of the large number of physical attackers in the metagame, so you could well have all Defense EVs.
    I put it into simple questions, hopefully someone with a greater knowledge than us can come up with a really good set.
    yeah hop on I cant wait to try out this agility zapdos set.

Hey flash can you Nickname zapdos?
    Nope there is no need to for you. I barely trade there myself. For me trading over the last year is like a time pass kinda thing. I don't really need anything but it's fun to collect stuff. Gives you something to do (cuz I don't do any of the in-game stuff,lol).
    I didn't expect to either,lol. Was just randomly browsing and the came across it. Nice finally got an AR. Now your like top notch battler and trade eh,lol
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…