Joel
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Sounds good. Does the Smeargla already have the desired Egg moves? If not, can you do that for me as well?
    What do you need done? (Note I can only abuse on Plat atm and my parents are limited, unless you can trade them to me. I don't shiny RNG as well)
    Nevermind, got them both. Take the FC in my sig, and make sure you bring two pokemon for the shiny and non shiny version. I'll meet you on wifi.
    Nope, just in time. We're about to leave, so we'll have to make it quick. Which FC do I use?
    Nice. I'm really impressed. My best non RNG breed was a Flygon with something like 29/31/31/8/30/31. That took forever too. xD I can't go back to regular breeding. It would kill me, lol.

Anyways, send me a VM when you get back on. I'm going to do some firework stuff later tonight, so hopefully I can get them to you before I have to go. If not, tomorrow for sure (if you're around) as I'll be on vacation from Monday morning to late Wednesday night.
    That is correct. It will hatch shiny in my game. I RNGed it in HG. My FC is in my sig. Which FC should I use for you?
    Yeah I was counting on you lucario LOing itself to death as I roosted ice punch off
    I'm good without the run win my win loss ratio is pretty good so I don't really care and yeah good game I've always found that my togekiss is a good lucario counter which is kinda strange
    Yeah I was running a curslax and I was spamming roost so I could run your wish protect combo down
    Alright, just checking. It's usually easier to just send you the .pkm file so I was just wondering ;)
    I also forgot to mention;
    I back up all of my CP's as .pkm files via pokésav (yes, they are still legitimate). If you have a flashkart/R4i/etc. and would still like to receive the pokémon, I can send you the .pkm file along with a copy of legit checker with instructions on how to use it.
    Nice ;) my WiFi is unforunately down at the moment, so I am going to have to give it to you later. I'll put you in my pendings.
    I have it in big red text on the op, it says that each CP is worth three credits. I can negotiate though.
    Thank you Skippy u deserve to go on my white list :D thanks for the tutorial but now i feel like a darn nub >.>
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…