Winters Zombie
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• If you seen in my thread I have done many trades and trained many Pokemon for other members and I feel im respected enough by those members. And people who have been rude to me I have gave them second chances, The thing you have to see is not everyone has free time, I'm sure you know since your in school is that there is a real world, im sure you wouldn't want to be stuck in a classroom all day. Thats the same thing as me im not staying home all day waiting to trade Pokemon. You really should have asked me nicely and not taking your personal issues on other people. I really dont appreciate that from someone I do not know.
    Do you think I was ignoring you? No I wasnt I have a check list of who has gotten it and who hasnt, people havent even repsonded at any of my Vms on my Hypno giveaway to pick it up. I only send vms to people who are online when im on. like I said your on only when its near for me to go to sleep im not staying up all night for people, I got other things to do aswell, its summer do you think im going to stay at home all day on a game? I got a real life and do real things. im not stupid I can read. really I shouldnt even be giving you the Celebi for the attitude you showed but im not like that. I dont like people on the internet cussing at me. if you want it now then head in.
    if you want it then nows your only chance, use my platinum FC and tell me when to head in.
    I never made any FUCKING promises to you...I do not care about your life story...think I care if your graduating? you fucking never vmed me back in those 3 days. Im not acting like the victim I just want a little more respect than people like you demanding. Other people waited and I posted on the giveaway thread if people want it VM me and I will give it to you. No one acted rude like you so calm the fuck down its a game, and if you care about school so much than why are you making a big deal over Celebi when really you should be focused on your school. you said you werent in any rush to get it then now your demanding me to give you the celebi. you should have asked Linkino yourself if you didnt like waiting. I never made any promises either.
    yikes. I was actually fearing explosion the whole match hehe. ironic. You know that old spice commercial where the guy kicks a building and yells "EXPLOSIOOOOOON!!"? That crosses my mind whenever I'm expecting a possible explosion. lol
    wow great game! :) If I hadn't correctly predicted the Gengar switch, you probably would've swept me.
    okay DUDE..I have been busy...I dont have all day spending time on f*ckin Pokemon....and your only on during the night time ( My time ).....im not going to stay up all night waiting to give a pokemon to someone...do you really have to be rude about it? do you think I know you asked multiple times? im not stupid I know who has recieved the celebi and who has not. in all honesty you should be grateful to a distributor for spending there time and giving you the Pokemon, I never asked Linkino to be a distributor for people to be rude when asking for it... When im on I DONT always have wifi connection....theres this thing I have called and iPhone that I use for internet when im not at home...not everyone has time today has been really my only free day that last week.
    Lol I remember doing that with my friends when we were younger, just waiting for school to end and get the cables ready XD
    So how about Thursday, 10:30p.m my time? It'll be around 4:30p.m for you then so We're both okay. I just have to make sure I won't have any plans.
    I have a facebook but can't remember the password >_> and I'm on my cousin's laptop so it isn't saved in this that's for sure. So I guess we're gonna have to set a day? How about Wednesday? You're one hour behind me aren't you? I'm Est. time. So Wednesday, 11:00p.m my time good? I'm about to knock out -_- I'm getting tired
    -_- I did it again lol. I signed off thinking you weren't there and i find your response 3 hours later =P How bout we pick a specific day to battle? Or do you have AIM?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…