Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Thank you for once again participating in my recent giveaway. I have just recently finished some previous BPs and will be working on the ones from the giveaway now. If you have not VM or PM'ed me the details of your pokemon, please do.

Thanks again, FriDanny
    I got the Calm Celebi from Bakus...If you want I can check your thread to see if I like anything for it ^^
    I'm not able to clone, can you get it cloned in the Simple Questions Simple Answer thread?
    Sorry for the delay, yesterday my pc got broken. I finished the Infernape breeding two days ago. I'll be able to trade as soon as we meet online.
    One per day per person. It only takes 30 min-1 hour, but I'm usually busy with other things, thus the limitation.
    Sure, but I think I should give Duy the priority. You can start giving me the details, I'll finish both within the next few hours in any case.
    Hehe yea no problem I can clone for you ;), Ive wanted the Calm one for the Uber lead set but I couldn't pass up on the Timid one since there were 2 left when I posted for it ^^.
    Hey Jerry, When you recieve it, would you like to trade a copy of your Calm Celebi for a copy of my Timid Celebi from Linkino's giveaway? =D
    panu mo na gawa na MB, at amp di na pede mag DL ng rom sa romulation tinry ko
    sorry i know what you thinking if i would you i think same. But please try to understand i was admitted in hospital since friday night because of my injury and i was discharge on monday night and on that night my first work is to give your pokemon back i don't want pokemon in return this was the biggest burden in mind right now i log in this site today moring but unable to VM you because of weakness. Please beleive me one more time i am not trying to stole your pokemon. This message i sent you from my mobile from hospital. GOOD DAY
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…