Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Well glaceon does have quite good special defense and i had 1 calm mind up:), and i like toxic orb better because it does do less on the first turn and same amount as burn on second turn. I once had burn orb on it but i've noticed that raticate dies after 2-3 turns anyway, unless i u-turn away.
    Gg man, lucky survive with raticate there, 2hp left after the poison. pretty much hax free battle:)
    yeah i had a physical wall but it was weak to a couple of your hard hitters. it was nice to play against a more offensive team :)
    gg i really should run cuz all i have are physical attackers...i knew from the beggining the match was over when charizard and chimecho went down because i didnt switch like i was sposed to...sigh gg brother ill beat ya next time! that a loss to you and deschain i have to avenge now...
    yeah if he hadn't gotten frozen, your Duck was going to be HURTIN'!

i had someone do the Mothim as a catch project, it was RNG abused, so the IVs are perfect (31/x/30/30/30/30 (HP Fighting 70)). and with Swarm activated, plus the berrie boost, Bug Buzz is hitting as hard as a Tri-Attack off Porygon-Z! i cried a little bit when Quaggy survived. T_T
    i'm not necessarily talking about at the end there, Choice Band Babylax fucks things up, and i didn't have to option to go to him the whole game. =/

but like i said, i was a good game, and shiny Quick ball Mothim makes everything worth it, win or lose. ;)
    Sorry for the delay. My wife came home.

WOw . . . i was truly lucky to win that match. This is exatcly why I need Roar back on my Donphan
    wait when u mean no event movesets only, does that mean I cant run say, a nasty plot celebei?
    ya i know thats what i have been finding out and ya you prob would have won but i like to fight it to the end you know
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…