JRank
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I can't; cloning's unethical. But yeah you got a good resume, maybe you could help me out, I've been watching some of the VGC battling and it's way different than OU (which is what I stick to) and I would like to be a more well rounded battler, in terms of OU, UU, NU, the whole thing.
    o Irc, my time in alot of things has been declining because i have been busy lately making some music covers. its in my sig haha

Signature
    John - Where o where has Ninahaza Gone? he's not on pokemon online or shoddy, barely on mIRC,

Ninahaza- dude i've just been back in the music room making covers, PM me or catch me at
    yes i too would hate it if they did do tripples, more than you lol i am inlove with doubles. but regardless it would be fun to come up and test tripples strats and that would pass the time very well. but seriously if they do tripples ima flip
    ahah yeah, i wish they would release B/W the same time for us here in the U.S as in japan. that way we have something to do and come up with possible tripples strats. that would pass the time fast and prepare us for vgc 2011
    shiny brave swinub - piloswine - mamoswine
    31/31/31/x/31/0
    Snow cloak
    egg: Curse and body slam
    31 July 2011
    @Snowpoint Temple

Done :D
    If you need something from my wants as well, i can something on there for you for your trade thread.
    hmmm seems I already have a brave 0 speed bronzong. Are you interested in something in my wants?
    No it doesn't they are all regular.
    252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe [Earthquake/Stealth Rock/Stone Edge/Megahorn]
    244 HP / 16 Atk / 248 SpD [Earthquake/Stealth Rock/Stone Edge/Megahorn]
    132 HP / 192 Atk / 16 SpD / 168 Spe [Substitute/Swords Dance/EarthQuake/Stone Edge]
    32 HP / 252 Atk / 8 SpD / 216 Spe [Dragon Dance/Outrage/Earthquake/Overheat]

When can you trade?
    If you can just EV train Rhyhorn the following spreads:
    252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe [Earthquake/Stealth Rock/Stone Edge/Megahorn]
    244 HP / 16 Atk / 248 SpD [Earthquake/Stealth Rock/Stone Edge/Megahorn]
    132 HP / 192 Atk / 16 SpD / 168 Spe [Substitute/Swords Dance/EarthQuake/Stone Edge]

And I am pretty sure that Rayquasa is flawless or near flawless everywhere, it is AromaFlora's
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…