Shiny_Tyranitar
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey thank you, i feel very honored to have made such an impact on someone with my vgc story :)
    It is overlookable... I just like male stuff... and it saves me from working on a egg move chain to pass on wish... but it's fine if it is female.
    Actually, the reason I was delayed in Wi-Fi connecting to you was because I was watching two of his videos lol! I still am kinda clueless, but at least i know I have to set the time on my DS to the seed I want, check the elm calls to see if i got the right seed, advance the frame, and rinse, lather, repeat... thing is, i dunno what my SID is, and I want shinies =P
    It doesn't really matter if it's shiny or not... but you will recieve more credits in my thread if it is.
    No.... .:Thomas:. is doing it as a bp for me... I still need the vaporeon and jolteon done as bps though.
    Hello, you won a Hitmontop in Umbreon's giveaway. Might you be available in 5 minutes to pick it up?
    Not if you use mibbit. Go to mibbit.com and click on the mibbit webchat button, then it should take you to a screen where there are some boxes to type things in, in the drop-down box find synIRC.net then type in your username, in the channel box type in #teamrocket and hit enter. :D
    Hey, will you get on IRC and join the channel #teamrocket please? It's a lot easier to talk.
    Thanks bro! BTW I got some other projects for you later if your interested.
    Sure my connection is messing up again anyways just message me and if im here and connected will get this done.
    Finally ready dude with spotty connection though. Meet me online although I might disconect and try a different connection.
    Hey you have to run the tourney if we are going to do it ,as I have to leave for football camp soon, sorry for not saying so in my p.m ( I totally forgot about it). Make sure to check out the discussion I started about the tourney in The TR group
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…