Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• i was gonna use dpunch to get the fusion hax on but i was also considering going for the ice punch to get damage in but GG anyways
    I have a quick trade but after sure... I've been planning on throwing a team together and seeing what happens.
    Yeah I didn't focus on speed since only a small few outspeed him after agility in the metagame. Attack and defense focus makes him a little more well rounded.
    When using PokeRNG, you can either set it to method 1, breeding, or which ever one that is used by Emerald. It doesn't have wondercard, method J/K, or any other the others as options. But any Method 1 spread is also avaliable in Wondercard, so once you find your seed, put it into the RNG Reporter and set the method to Wondercard. Then find the frame you need to hit, and abuse the egg.
    right, just remeber that it's not an egg abuse but a wondercard abuse, so look for a shiny spread with PokeRNG in method 1.
    No, that's not it exactly. Okay, let's say you have the egg in Platinum. You know what the game won't give you an egg which will hatch shiny in the game you recieve the egg. But you want a shiny manaphy with one of your shiny spreads from Diamond. So you abuse the egg on Platinum for the diamond spread. Once you get the egg and verify you hit the spread, you can trade the egg to Diamond. Since Diamond says that that frame is shiny, it will be shiny (again, it won't show shiny in the hatching video.
    GG man. yeah I was a bit confused by the heatran explosion (and even more confused that he was faster than my Roserade...), but yeah I knew you wouldn't risk taunting a ttar. Every lead Azelf I've faced has gotten the fuck out of there lol.
    No, that's not it at all. You have to abuse the egg like you would any other wondercard pokemon. The only problem is that the game won't give you a shiny egg. So you have to abuse the egg in one game, then trade it over to another game which has the spread you hit as shiny. For example, my Platinum has a HP Grass timid shiny spread. If I wanted a shiny Manaphy like this, I'd have to abuse for those IVs. But if I did it on my platinum game, the game would switch it since it doesn't allow a shiny egg. So I abuse the egg in my Diamond game, and then trade it over to my platinum and hatch it there. That way, the egg will hatch shiny with the spread I want.
    sorry that was my fault my internet went BOOM my bad but its fine we don't have to battle again
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…