Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• D: damn...how about getting the Roserade off the guy who got it from him?

Also, I never replied, but yeah Amur leopard = amazing and so so sad. You know people are still poaching them??
    Okay, got all the pokes cloned, and am typing up the giveaway (in Notepad for now). Just gotta confirm a few things here:
    1) You can clone right?
    2) You are gonna be free this weekend correct?
    3) You can make a lot of room in your pal pad I assume?
    4) Are you sure you will have time to get these pokes before this weekend?

Just need to know, and then I'll send you a copy of what the post will look like and some directions for what I'll need you to do as a distributor.

Thanks!
    Omega told me that he was going to make everything semi-redistributable after the VGCs, but the Mewtwo has my OT anyways :P
    Hey Skymin

I just got a new Mac that I bought from my school. I'm just wondering, is the program for downloading RNG (Mono for Mac OSX) illegal? My school checks what programs I use so I can't use anything illegal. Thanks!
    I recognize you from wifi, so sure. As soon as I get the details ironed out, I'll let you know. VM me back before this weekend incase I forget (I am forgetful). If you want to know what pokes will be in the giveaway, just search for my posts in DMP. It's everything I RNG'd on my Jap HG Cart for this runthrough, 16 pokes.
    not really. i might again one day, but prob not until black/white hits australia
    if you can clone just VM me and we can do the trade, otherwise, I will VM you whenever I get my shiny girafarig cloned
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…