Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• good game. lol I had the worong move on zong it was supposed to have EQ over trick room
    use my Platinum fc for this one ok?
    FTP want to vgc or OU doubles?
    GG to you, as well. And it was still sort of balanced. I had a Venusaur and a Raikou. :p
    Yeah, the Blissey is my non-hack, "legal hack".

I bred it legit with legit parents on my LeafGreen cart, and tutored Mimc on it. Then I used the Mimic glitch to get Seismic Toss and Wish on it. Legal moveset, legal breed, but then again, not legal still. (I have an UT version that also has Counter on it)
    lol everyone elses richu has surf>_< id think ud expect im sorry? but surf is listed in richu's move set lol so is not illeagle hack>_<
    I had nothing without that crit though. As long as you had one more Ancient Power to hit Aerodactyl with, it was game ever for me.
    Yea. I was surprised by your lead and your last poke. Both of them had moves that i didn't expect them to have. You wall was a huge hole for my team too. I didn't have safe switches but oh well. GG again
    LOL no problem normally I don't upload battles like this one xD anyway Your pika ftw
    I thought your team was pretty cool. Seeing you use a wish pokemon made me want to use a wish clefable xD. GG overall :)

*makes team using wishpass clefable xD*
    Yeah that one is mine. I have two shiny Cresselias, the hp fire one thats fully redis (and have the IV's you posted) and the hp fighting in my thread ^^
    It's fine. Go ahead.

And yeah, those opening two turns were brutal. I didn't get my flinch on the lead, and I couldn't decide if you were running Destiny Bond or Explosion. I chose wrong, which got rid of my CBLax before it could do anything.
    REGICE SWEEPS!!! Of all the things for me to not have an answer for. >_<

GG.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…