Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Noo, ours getting some creds Brahhhh. I appreciate it too much. D:
    I'm off to bed, it's 12 here (you already know) bahaha, night David, thanks again for the wonderful Ralts!
    I have a question for you. Since we both get redis. Would you be okay if I changed the NN to something else for the Ralts that I will be trading or do you want me to trade only the Annabelle one?
    haha pardon my lack of sensibility there: I'll get to working on it as soon as I can. I tend to skip thoughts a lot like that, it's really annoying. I start to typing something and than I half ass it and missed half of the sentence xD!
    Forretress? Not porygon-z? You offered porygon-z at first, and I already have a forretress.

I'm not to picky about trades. If someone has a good pokemon I don't have, I'll trade, so I don't care if you change your mind at any time.
    So I think I found your Ralts. It just might take a little bit longer as I now have to RNG abuse for the ID/SID.

This look good to you?: (CALM, ability 1) 30/5/30/31/31/31
    ^_^ My name is David. I almost had a spread that fit what you were looking for. But it didn't have Ralt's capture number D:!
    Okay, well I am going to have to find a different spread for your catch than as mine gives only male >.< I'll VM you when I find something sufficient.
    >.< Where do you live in Hawaii?
    I can do a Ralts.

Only problem with the order is: CP's can't have egg moves, and swarms are a pain, so I'd have to do it in Platinum.
    And I wouldn't be able to get you the Moon Ball.

So it'd have to be something like:

Name: Ralts
    Nature: Calm
    Ability: Trace
    Desired Iv Spread: Calm HP Grass 30 / 19 / 30 / 30 / 31 / 31 [If that's fine with you, if not I can find a different Calm spread that you'd desire more]
    Shiny: Yes
    Egg Moves: None as it's being caught
    Ball: Moon Ball [Different Ball]
    Nickname: Annabelle

If you don't like that I can find another spread and get it for you.
    For your question in the help thread (so I don't double post): check your swarm in game, turn off/on, set the DS time to 23:59, go into the game quickly and wait for the day to roll over, check swarm again, save, turn off/on DS and set time forward again, blah blah repeat process. I posted it at one point in that thread but the thread got reset so my post isn't there anymore or I'd link you to it.
    You asked me about your porygon-z for my...Er, I think it was pikachu? As long as it's legal, I'll be happy to trade.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…