Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• i dont want to be greedy but may i also have Jolly
    Gliscor

OT:ME2HACK
    31/31/31/31/31/31

Fully-Redis
    ill give you 4 credits for both
    and i cant clone but i have a cloner that does all my cloning but hes not online
    but when he clones the pokemon i can give you the original copy back if you would like that
    Okay, let me know if you need help. You can also ask Klutch as well since he can abuse too. Don't worry, I'm sure you'll do fine though. Only time when people need help from me was to find SID and from there, they did everything by themselves and since you're already capable of finding out your SID, I doubt you'll need any help from me. ; )
    Hi, sorry, I don't have a lot of time lately to help anyone. I have two people I was trying to help, but I've left them hanging due to being very busy here or their schedules just don't fit with mine.

Also, anything I say when tutoring will just be the same as I wrote on my guides. If you follow the steps of my guide, you can learn to RNG. Just be patient and take it as slowly as you need to.
    That's great, but we probably will have to wait until at least next Friday to battle. Until then build up your team(s)!
    those two have nothing to do now =.=
    If you want to be my father, you should give me PSP or XBOX 360. =))
    School's okay as always! Yoshika is just name I want to use from now on. ^^
    (I thought wow_wow was my son? I think we should go talk to wow_wow's mother to clarify who is true father of the wow_wow, me or you >:D)
    I don't feel like downloading another application -_- . I'll just wait until your WiFi is fixed; besides I have a lot of schoolwork to attend to now =/
    Yeah, me too. I just wanted to start rnging my own pokemon so other players would stop harrassing me about trading pokemon (that I got from other players) that I have redis rights to trade.
    Well..... I'm still learning how to rng so I'm not an expert at it. You can ask Riski since she helped me figure out how to rng capture my own heatran.
    I would be glad to. And yeah, I could reset my game. But I rather not because it takes me a while to master and transfer all my pokemon on my pokemon games.
    Well.... there's really nothing wrong with having a normal rayquaza but I like the shiny one because black is my favorite color. That's why I want to get my own shiny one. But I can't since I don't have the correct the SID to help me get a flawless one. So now I'm stuck with the ones that I got from the other players.

Serra's and Psychoward's shiny Rayquaza.
    I'm afraid it won't do me any good. Because I don't have the SID to give a perfect iv'd shiny version of the rayquaza. :(
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…