Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Great, could you please post it in my new thread? As a reminder, and like a formality since I say to post there for any business. Thanks, I'll contact you when I finish.
    Absol:Adnan
    bagon:chiyo(in japanese text)
    I have some flawless shiny breeds but need to check if their fully redistributable first, which I'm doing now.
    Ok, will do. I saw on your thread that world10 hp ice crobat and nonshiny timid lugia and I liked them. Would you be interested in a wish absol/bagon? They've been legit checked, I also have a legit shiny wishmkr jirachi on file :)
    Sure, I can't do a shiny one though. Only a flawless, FEMALE, adamant one. Sound okay?
    Sorry, but maybe you don't realize or remember. I do #rd Gen (PKMN Emerald) Breeds. I don't even own HG or SS to do one of those that you said, I only have 1 4th gen game: Platinum. I don't breed on Platinum.

I can't do any of those breeds.
    No problem and I can PP max its moves don't worry. I'll get started and VM you tomorrow.
    The Honchkrow is Un Eved at the moment, but if you give me until tomorrow I can Ev train it.
    I am up for some BPs. Let me know what you would be interested in. I'll reply later, as I am going out now.
    Yeah, none of it is a problem, and I'll be sure to check your thread if I find something interesting :)
    Oh alright then, are you sure you got Samster's Cubone from someone? the Shiny Brave one?
    Not yet. I tend to get my pokemon cloned at another site, but I can notify you when I need something cloned though. I didn't see anything else I wanted, but I'll update my wants list.
    I can see a couple more things I wouldn't mind having from your thread, but I need to replenish my own stock, so we can get to those another time. Thanks again for the trade though!

And as for BPs, I'm currently working on a few right now, but I'm gonna try to finish them up by the end of the weekend. I'll let you know when I'm available for more stuff. :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…