Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I guess I can, but something's wrong with my game and it's generating a different delay each time. >.>
    Hey I can finally get the celebi and jirachi to you now if you'd like, but I'll need a cloneback on the jirachi
    I have a delibird from Fenix and its semi redi, ivs flawless and shiny zuchtmove iceshard and rapidspin. :)
    You have two leftover credits from the BP, so you can pick up those two pokés tonight.
    Okay. I only RNG about 3 pokes per week so I'll be sure to add that one to my list of upcoming projects and I'll get back to you k.
    I dont have an AR:/ So timid Kyogre is all I'll have for now. Last night I RNG'd Suicune also. Perfect IV's, TIMID, Burned Tower location. I'm not that into shinies so most of my RNG pokes won't be shiny. Except maybe Giratina, Gliscor, and Gallade. They look pretty cool shiny. But yeah let me know bud.
    Obscenely easy is right!!!!

Edit: So you know, the thing Bitterlemon and acetrainer do is really only possible with an emulator so it is technically not fully legit. Basically you will have to let everyone know that is what you did with the Pokemon because what they do can't be done with the game cartridge...
    Oh... apparently bitterlemon and acetrainerx understand, but I don't. I don't think the Reporter is set up to search PIDs and stuff yet.
    *so as not to spam DMP anymore ;)*
    The downside is that we don't have a way to search for good seeds. OmegaDonut figured out how to do that for CGear seeds, which are different. Non-CGear abuse basically boils down to arbitrarily restarting your game on a given second, finding what MTIVRNG seed it gives, putting that in Researcher, and then looking down the list of frames to see if there's actually anything good in it or not. However, Kaphotics wrote a sweet lil Excell app that searches frames superquick once you found any arbitrary seed, which really helps with non-CGear abuse. But, the nice part is that once you've found a seed, you really don't even need RNG Reporter anymore. It's OBSCENELY easy! :3
    I was getting used to it at one point, and at times, i dont do too bad, then i hit bumps in the road.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…