Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'm here for around 5 hours now, so try and be on asap :)
    And also...is there any chance...you could teach me to...RNG?
    im free in the weekends mainly but if i see you online i will sure to ask you to give me the swinub.
    Thank you :) being 16 kicks ass :D
    I'll try to be available next week, but I'm on work experience so it will be hard :)
    lol thanks! so am i. after this week, i shall be open for so much time, and i will be officially caught up XD
    lol nice! i collect some events, but not many anymore. i do have a small variety of ev trained, but that will increase with each and every new project... like my newest:

male
    Impish
    Water Absorb
    31/31/31/31/31/31
    Capable of taking hits
    Water spout/Bubble/Rest/Waterfall

and...

[IMG]
    Impish
    Water absorb
    31/31/31/31/31/31
    252 Hp/ 4 Atk / 252 Def
    Waterfall/Brick Break/Rest/Sleep Talk

i must admit though, shiny poliwag is MUCH better then shiny poliwrath XD
    Could I still get the ev'd Azelf and ev'd Heatran from Dragonite's giveaway? Kinda forgot to contact you earlier...
    I can be on tomorrow around 3pm -6pm Est, it's my birthday this saturday see (16 ^.^) so this weekend I can be on for a small amount of time, but if you can choose a time for saturday, il transfer it to est and we can figure this out :D
    PS. All snow here :) and ice :( i fell and hit my head xD
    PPS. I'm actually glad we haven't managed to trade yet, 'cus I think I've found an awesome person in you :) And turtle :D Cannot wait for the new thread :) ...and now I'm blabbing on xD sorry
    Its 4.30 pm :/
    Ah well, next time eh?
    A thread with turtle I see :) I know him from FC, and he is one hell of a nice guy :) Good choice ;)
    hey, i know you're one of the distributors with a male snorunt, could you trade it to me friday after 8 EST?
    Hey, I just noticed you're one of the distributors for this giveaway, wondering if I can get it from you? Drop me a VM whenever.
    lol why thank you very much. i thought it was myself ^.^
    what all are you planning to have in your section? i plan to have almost everything i have on FC here... and a few extras nobody knows about XD
    alright, I might be able to trade than, but i'm not sure. but i'll pm you if i see you online :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…